Unique entrance (part 1)

Remember Thomas...
_ W|K|D is good _

Theodora P.O.V

I can feel my blood rushing through my body, As I slowly open my eyes trying to take in as much as possible to understand my surroundings.

The moment the blue & red lights hit my eyes I look around astonished, What the hell is this place!? I feel a fade presence near me as I look over to examine it, an unconscious boy.

I shake him violently in an attempt to wake him up.

"WAKE UP!" I yelled, he got up quickly trying to understand what situation he's in right now; "w-what?" He says, Almost at confused as me.

I ignore him, As I look up, It seems we're in an elevator like structure, after I look around for a bit I understand something.

Since their are a lot of boxes filled with food and other tools around us, I can guess that maybe we are being sent to someone, Maybe even a group of people.

As resources or tools maybe..?

This boy- around me keeps banging on the walls, I don't know what he's doing but it's probably useless.

"LOOK UP! WE ARE BEING TAKEN SOMEWHERE" I say, He looks at me and then he looks up, He slowly trembles.

I try to calm myself down, Having a panic attack or rushing isn't going to do me any good.

"WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER ANYTHING...!" He said, While putting both of his hands at the side of his head.

"Neither can I! But.. calm down We're near the end of this tunnel thing!" I said while looking up and holding myself back from throwing up from all this exhausting movement.

All of a sudden this elevator like structure shakes violently as if indicated that it came to a stop, We're probably here, to whatever this place is, the doors begin to open as a group of boys stare down at us.

They look at This boy and laugh, But once they saw me most have gasped while others show shocked expressions.

"Where the fuck are we...?" I whisper to myself, the only thing I remember next was being thrown on the floor along with that boy  next to me on the ground.

"Good mornin' greenie!" A white boy along with some other boys keep hitting this 'greenie' boy or whatever.

"A girl huh? Never saw one of those before." A boy from the group says, "One look at you and somehow I know why." I snark back.

I get up from the ground while lending the boy that came with me a hand to get up as well.

The boy I insulted looks embarrassed as the others fill the place with their "OHHHH!!!" "DAMN GALLY! SHE BURNED YA!" "CHILL BRUH HAHAHA" not as if they're any better but okay I guess.

Suddenly the boy i came with starts running, Towards some wall- wait... a fucking WALL!?

"WHAT THE HELL IS-?" I yell as others snicker and laugh.

Suddenly my head starts to hurt as hell, I grab it as I fall on my knees slowly while I struggle with the pain.

The others of course didn't notice because they are walking towards that other boy I came with, I can tell that they are laughing at him or something.

Somehow I keep recalling some visions about some Old ass woman- Dressed fancy.. in a lab? Yo What..?

And that's all I recall before I Hit my head hard on the ground and pass out.

Authors note:
Yall please tell me if I did good or sum cause I wanna know if I should continue this story or not :)