class trial - case 01.

*Tsumugi is now a protagonist in Danganronpa:THH, and I've switched the fates around for these*.

Makoto: S-so.. who could've killed Toko?
Tsumugi: Um.. I actually found a note.. Here.
*The note was covered in blood, marking "Akayas"*.
Makoto: "I see, how about you Sayaka?"
Sayaka: "Oh uhm.. I was just in my dorm."

*Sayaka tried not to act suspicious, acting like everything's normal.*

Tsumugi: "But, the last time I saw you was the bathroom, and then screaming approached. Was that you?"
Sayaka: ...

*Kyoko knew what was happening, but saved the information for later. There was a silence in everyone for a while.*

Chihiro: "Wait.. I don't think Sayaka was at her dorm."

-flashback-

Chihiro: "I saw her walking with Toko, and Sayaka was behind her. And then, they both went in the dorms. Then I heard screaming."

Makoto POV: Wait!

...

Tsumugi: "I think.. It's Sayaka."
Kyoko: "No, we need more information first enough, let's go over this one more time to see what happens."

-after cause yeah-

Sayaka: "No! I was at the dining hall, I saw Makoto there with Toko! And then I saw Tsum-"
Tsumugi: "No thats- wRoNG!"

Tsumugi: "Sorry Sayaka.. but nice try though. Makoto and Kyoko were with me. They never did anything."

Kyoko: "I see, so it's Sayaka.."

Makoto: "S-Sayaka...?"

Sayaka: "..."

(To be continued.)