Unexpected Sight

Childe and Hilichurl-sama were going at it. Childe on top, of course. As Childe pushed in hard, Hilichurl moaned out loudly "Nngh~! Childe-kun!!" Childe replied, out of breath "Shh, baby Hilichurl... Zhongli is in the other room and he can't know about this."

  Right after Childe said that, Zhongli walked in. The two quickly separated, and Childe quickly exclaimed "It's not what it looks like!" But then was caught off guard, Zhongli was wearing a pink maid dress with cat ears and a cat tail!

  Zhongli said "I heard you guys going at it... and I was wondering if I could join you guys."

Childe replied "Of course you can, baby."

Hilichurl is now jealous, he thought why didn't I get a say in this, I'm part of this too... even though Childe technically cheated on Zhongli with me... 

Pink maid dress Zhongli joined the two in bed, and Childe was now giving Zhongli all the attention. Hilichurl did not enjoy the threesome because they only liked Childe. So they got up, and sadly said "I.... I have to go." and started leaving the room

Childe quickly got up and stopped Hilichurl, "W-Wait! Dont... Don't go!"

Hilichurl angrily replied, "No! You like Zhongli more than me, so I'm leaving." they started walked out the door, and Childe followed.

Zhongli, still on the bed, called out "Childe! What about me!" Childe looked back, and was conflicted and overwhelmed with feelings. He loved Zhongli,, but also loved Hilichurl. But the two don't like each other! What do I do...

A:N This is my first story lol, stay tuned for part 2