chapter 10

FUCKED UP BIG TIME.........

JAX'S POV

I was getting ready for the party brick throwing at boomers house.

I wore a short red dress that hugged my figure well, hightop red converse and a jean jacket with long sleeves.

Since I was like s 10 minutes away from boomers house and it was already 11 I just walked.

When I got there I saw people everywhere outside and inside and even some on the roof.

I went inside and grabbed a beer out of boomers fridges cause doesn't give a shit.

"Hey princess I didn't know u were coming." Brick said getting a beer himself.

"I said is might come and I did just be happy about it red." I said walking away.
I danced with my friend and by myself even with butch but appropriately.

I went outside for some fresh air and that's when I saw something horrible.

"Really?!" I yelled with my voice cracking and tears thteatning to fall.

"Wait jax I can explain!" Jason said

"Well guess what I don't wanna here it! "I said running inside

While I was running I bumped in to boomer.

"Hey jax why are you crying?" He asked.

"Jax wait!" Jason yelled

Boomer grabbed me and pushed me behind him.

Boomer grabbed Jason by the shirt and almost lifting him up off the ground.

"I wanna know why she's crying and I wanna know now." Boomer command

Jason stayed silent.

Boomer grabbed my hand and was still hold in Jason by the shirt.

I knew where he's taking us he's taking us to brick.

When we got to brick he was hanging with his friend.

When he saw me crying he looked pissed. Boomer whispered something in Hus ear and he looked like he's about to murder someone.

"Boomer clear everyone out." Brick said grinding his teeth.

"LISTEN UP EVERYONE OUT." Boomer yelled. Holding a wiggling Jason but he didn't date fight back he knew if he did boomer would kill him.

"Now jax you gotta tell me what he did." He said with a sad face.

"W-well i-i went o-outside and saw him k-kissing e-ella." I said.

"That's right I told I would get you back jax." Ella said coming in.

"Butch get that bitch of girl out of here." brick commanded

Boomer let Jason go and brick pinned him to the wall.

"What I told u I said don't fuck up and you did big time." Brick said pissed

Brick and boomer started beating Jason up kicking punching all of it.

He really fucked up

Sorry its short but I'm stuck in the hospital cause I fainted so......

-Rebecca/ becca0021