chapter 8: second and last encounter

alright I couldn't fine a good quire music so here the music I listen two when making this chapter.

(y/n pov)

right now everyone in our party are having our breakfast and drinking away while aqua turn in our quest and by the sound of it.... its not going well.

miho: aqua sounds upset again.

darkness: defiantly sound it.

megumin: wonder what happened this time?

miho: if I had to guest I say she lost money instead of gaining it.

Ketsuki: *happily* hey big red~ I'm thirsty, mind if I have some more blood.

y/n: *hold out arm* here. hey mist mind grabbing some more drinks for me?

red mist: *floats there with a waiting look*

y/n: *sigh* for us.... please?

red mist: *happy and thumbs up* red mist! *floats away*

aqua then came over and sat down with us, and immediately places her head on the table.

aqua: I got my reward. guess why she only gave me 100000?

miho: cage?

aqua: yup it cost 200000 to fix, I didn't even break the darn thing!

guai: ouch.

aqua: that weasel the next time I see him I'm gonna punch him right between the eyes! 

???: there you are y/n l/n!

I look over to where the sound come from and hey! its the annoying guy from yesterday!

mitsurygi: *angy* I happened to run into a lady thief  who told me all about you. she told me your nothing but a drunken brute! I also heard of rumor that your a cult leader. people even call you the "drunken giant"!

y/n: *board* are you done stating the oblivious? I already knew this, thou I never heard anyone call me the drunken giant. *thinks* 'thou it dose have a good ring to it almost as good as my old one.'

mitsurygi: lady aqua I swore that I would beat the devil king. my lady pleas join my par-

before he could even finished right in the jaw so hard that she defiantly knock some teeth out and knock him down to the floor.

auqa: *grabs him by his scarf* get over here! you broke the cage and your gonna pay for it or else! it cost 300000 to fix!

mitsurygi: *nervious* ah yes my lady here.

Kazuma: *quietly* wait didn't she said it cost 200000?

auqa: *happy* oh barkeep~ the usual pleas!

misturygi: *gets up* look y/n I know I'm the last person you should ask anything for. but I must, pleas give me back my sword! if you do ill give you the finest sword of all the la-

y/n: ya hate to brake it to you bud but I'm not invested in whole using swords thing. *chugs down a bottle* plus I already got rid of your sword.

misturygi: he that's very funny, come on thou where is my magic sword really?

y/n:... *points to the battle axe on guai back* I treaded it for that axe.

the moment y/n went " I treaded it" he was already running away.