Teens

Chapter 5

It has been a few years after Vavi's death. They were all teens now. Bolva did not survive though. :'(. Kir and Solva are teenagers now and are grown up. They can actually talk now too. They were all sleeping with Inna next to them. Later they went out hunting. Solva and Kir can run as fast as there mother now and are great warriors. (I didn't know what to say. XD) Though, Kir always gets so full of herself / plain mean. Like today,Kir caught a huge rabbit while Solva  caught a tiny fish by the stream. "Wow, Solva! Look at that fish! It's so small and thin. Is it supposed to be for all of us?" That's what Kir said. Solva took her head down to the floor and dropped the fish. "Yes." She said. "Well I'm not sure how you expect us to all eat that!" She spat the word that fiercely in Solva's face. Solva's eyes forced the tears down her cheek. "It was very hard to catch." She croaked. Kir looked down to see Solva's face. "Aww, is somebody crying like a little baby with her little baby fish?"  "Stop or I'll tell mom!" Solva hissed. "Oh, I'm so scared!"  "Alright you asked for it!"  Before Solva could get all the way out of the den, Kir grabbed her tail. Solva turned around to see Kir's half smile showing her sharp fangs. And her glowing eyes through the shadow that coasted over her face. "Who said you could leave?"