Poker.

"Oh come the fuck on where the- ah here found it"

It was other day with the metal family, Victoria decided they should all play poker together. She put the box of chips on the table

"Let's go over the rules of poker my fellow degenerates"

"Mm whoever.. wins getsss"

"With you heavy we're playing with debtors frights where you repay your loses with hard labor. Who ever loses gets house cleaning duty for a week"

"And that will not be me"

Y/n said after Dee crossing her legs, heavy gasped and pointed his finger to his dad glam (best dad in the world)

"Wait a minute, if dad loses he'll have to clean?"

"Nope"

"Crap! But why?"

"Because dad and I playing for money, in the event Of defeat we are losing cold hard cash"

Victoria said still having the cigarette in his hand, and yes y/n still isn't over how hot she is

"Basically since your dad and I are adults while you guys are just kids- Ah son of a bitch!"

Some of the cigarette sort of dropped onto the chips making Victoria shake them off and tell glam to shuffle the cards and dish out the chips since he was good at it. Then Victoria had the rules of poker in her hand smiling

"The rules of this game are fucking crazy! Combinations can consist of any of the five community cards"

"Woahhh"

"Ma I think everyone knows the rules"

"Pfft- yeah, everyone"

"No you don't know the rules of this game. While everyone can still use community cards every player gets two of they're own!"

Victoria spoke again putting his hand in the 🤘sign, they mostly do that a lot sometimes and y/n did think it was pretty cool

"No way!"

"Oh come on heavy you really didn't know this?"

"Dee if your so smart maybe you could explain the rules"

"Oh no-"

Dee sighed and did as he was told

"Texas halldum also known as unlimited halldum differs from classic poker in that all receive two additional cards after everyone's place bets the dealer dishes out the first three cards called the flops, following this"

"Oh jeez enough, found ourselves a genius. Where's our green rooster"

"Hmm we decided not to get any green rooster because, oh you mean chive! He was supposed to get here at 4 it's already 5:30 which means in about five minutes he'll walk in spouting his typical nonsense to the tune of some old ladies crossing street"

Glam said speaking a bit fast while he passed out all the chips to everyone, Victoria shook her head telling glam he's probably-

"Hey hey dudes what's up, damn you won't believe me how many old ladies walk these streets"

"I mean I just couldn't pass them by, older ladies they're like a fine wine only better with age"

"Alright are we starting or what. Oh- the most important thing about poker is being able to hide your emotions so that no one knows what's in your hand"