Chapter 2

Sky's P.O.V

I woke up with the sun shining on my face, I decide since it was Friday I would go to Starbucks then work and then hang with Bella. I'm not mad at her, it was his fault he was dating me plus he was pretty hot, now he is a nasty basturd. I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and put it in a braid , then brushed my pearly whites, then I went to my closet and picked out a pretty flower dress with a blue ribbon in the middle with a cardigan on top, then I put a flowery headband on, put a watch on, grabbed my purse and put on my brown boots that were heels and furry. I got into my vehicle and left my house. I decided that I wasn't going to Nialls house he can suck balls. I go to Starbucks and get a hot chocolate and a brownie. I sat down and watched as Bella came in. As she was about to leave I yelled " Bella come here" she looked at me weird then walked my way. " I want to let you know I'm not mad at you, it's not your fault you liked him he was pretty hot" "what do you mean was he still is" "not to me" "what ever, are you going to work" "yeah you" " I geuss" "well I geuss I should be heading to work" I told Bella, she nodded in response. I got in my vehicle and headed to work.

Nialls P.O.V

I will give her until 3:00 and then I will take her. I run to her house knowing she won't come. I took a suit case and put all the panties, bras, crop tops, dresses, and short shorts I liked. Then I shut the suitcase and left. It was 2:30 and I knew she wasn't coming so I decided that I was going to drive to her work and get in her vehicle, but I needed back up. I decided to call Liam " what do you want Niall" "are you in for a crime" "yeah you know how long it's been since I've been in a crime" "I need you guys to help me kidnapp my ex-girlfriend" "ok" "call Harry and tell him to call Zayn and tell him the information I'll call louis and tell him." "ok" "wait where will we bring her she knows how to get home from my house" "bring her to mine I have 8 rooms in my flat" "ok" with that he hung up I called Louis and told him everything.

I drove to her work and parked like three blocks away, then when I got to her vehicle I jumped in the back and got my choloraphorm ready. After several hours she finally came out to her vehicle.

Sky's P.O.V

Work was really boring. I parked car in the back of the building and ran in side. To day was really busy. I went to the cash register. A girl came up with: over the hedge, and Barbie alive. " hi little girl is this all" I said in a kiddish tone, "yeah, how has your day been" "now it's good" I rang her movies up and typed ' over the hedge' and 'Barbie alive' her total was 10.00 but I gave her a discount since she was so little. "your total is $5.00" "Ok" she handed me 6.00 " keep the change for yourself, and I like your dress it's really pretty" "thanks can I give you a hug" "yeah" she came around and I gave her a hug "thanks" "your welcome you are awesome" she says then she leaves that was the only good part of work.

Once my shift was over it wasn't that that dark but what ever. I went to my car and got in. I checked text messages answered them and checked face book. Once I was done with that I turned my phone off and drove off. When I got home a black van was in front of it. Cable people, they were supposed to come today. I parked my vehicle and turned it off. That's when a hand reached over and cover my mouth with a wet towel. I breathed it in and regretted it. Darkness took over my body and I passed.

Nialls P.O.V

Once she passed out I brought her to Zayn van and jumped in. " got her" "wow, niall" Harry said " she Is a beauty isn't she" I answered "yeah" we drove to liams house which is like a mansion. I grabbed her lifeless body over my shoulder and brought her to a room. I grabbed a chair and put ropes on her on the chair and tie her to it I put the rope on her arms attach those ropes to the chair and then put her legs together and tie them together and attach the rope to the ropes attached to her arms and put duct tape on her mouth and leave.

Sky's P.O.V

I wake up to a pounding head and I try to open my eyes but they are too weak. All I know it that I'm in a chair, tied up and have a sever headache. "mmfmfmfmf" is all that comes from my mouth. I finally can open my eyes. I whimper because of the pain of my arms. Nialls walks in with all his friends and they all have smirks. I give Niall the ' why in Sam's Hell am I here' "you might be wondering why your here" I nod my head " text message, you disobeyed and you are going to take place of your family" oh great.......