Martyr

Rebel Jesus: I want to make a difference but I don't want to be a martyr(echos). I don't wanna die! That's why I went into the forest to called upon my father(echos). I begged and I  cried he ain't want a be bothered(echos). So I said fine, fuck it, I'll do it, sorry I'm a bother(echos). Why am I Jesus the anointed(echos)? The Christ. Why was I not conceived like the other kids(echos)? Why? Why do these people follow me blindly(echos)? Why you got me telling all kinds of stories(echos)?

Just Lu: They are called parables.

Rebel Jesus: So many questions On a daily basis that I get asked(echos). I used to ignore them unless they said aman then they got a passed(echos). They're in a better place now, why are you crying(echos). Then you wake up in the morning and thank my dad for another day, nigga you lying(echos). I lead by example ain't that the saying(echos). Besides barking orders and not fighting his own battles what did dad lead, I'm just saying(echos). Death shouldn't be a sacrifice, it should be your brain(echos). What I mean by that it's your thought process that needs to change. I want to make a difference I don't want to be a martyr(echos). I don't want to die! Let me be clear! I don't wanna die! let me be clearer I wanna make a difference I don't want to be a martyr! I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I want to make a difference but, I don't want to be a martyr.

Written by Rebeljesus