Forbidden Caves.

Authors note: Theres a 2nd owner of this account, and it's Rain. I will only updated on a long period of time due to me and my cousins separation. I will update when I can!

TW!!! Spoilers

Another night...Where Albedo is wandering into the skies. As he trips on the way back to Mondstadt, he lifts his head up to see The Calvary Captain . Strange? Mr Kaeya is supposed to be busy today. Assuming that he was filled with lots of work, he's supposed to be busy...The Calvary Captain lifted the blonde up. Without a word and carried them to mondstadt. The Blonde tried talking in confusion as his boyfriend stops on the way. He gave Albedo a small kiss and smiles at him. Albedo still confused but at least he got some love.

Kaeya took him to a cave nearby since the snow was getting bigger. They're were nowhere near the destination, yet an avalanche fell that blocked the way out.

"Albedo, are you okay?"
Kaeya rushed and hugged Albedo.

"Im fine ."
Albedo drank some water.

A huge sound came.

Before they could even further investigate it they both get strangled with some fell flowers vines. Albedo grabbed the knife and eventually got out of the dead fell flower vines. Kaeya getting strangled by it and eventually was choking on the vines. Albedo rushed to help him. After he got out Kaeya struggled to breathe. He was panting like some old man that wanted water. Albedo hugged him and cried a bit. Albedo pulled him closer as Kaeya finally managed to breathe.

"Don't cry~ Come on, you wont lose me, and you know that <3."
Kaeya hugged Albedo and pulled him closer into his arms.

The both fell asleep on eachother.

A day later, The alchemist had to test out the vines. He tried to see if they could become alive again. The experience went wrong.

Once it was working again the fell flower grabbed Kaeya and eventually tickled him?...Albedo this time, realised that he did something wrong. He had put the wrong alchemy object. The blonde smirked as he gently pulls Kaeya down and kissed the shit out of him. The vines slowly make it way down there. Making Kaeya yelp, he hold on to Albedos hand. Albedo slowly pushed away his hand and choked him gently. This is becoming into a sexual scene. Albedo slowly takes The cryo males boxers and the tongue eventually swirled on to the cryo males dick. Kaeya moaned but since no one can hear in the caves Albedo groaned and sucks him off. The vines slowly make their way to his bottom and fucks him, Kaeya was holding on to his life and eventually teared up trying not to make a single sound. He bit his lip and was holding on to Albedos hand for dear life, his shirt was all messy and he was a moaning mess.

Kaeya was moaning so loud that he can't even say anything, "A—H~ Please- Im close-...mngh" was all he could struggle to say. Albedo stopped and went on top of him.

"You can come when I say you can."
Albedo slowly fingers him, Kaeya moaned yet he was about to burst so bad, the vines held his hands down so Kaeya had to suffer. He was about to come so bad. Tears rolling down his face as Albedos saliva came on to him. "your a filthy slut aren't you?" Albedo smirked. "Alright you cute little boy~ You can come now~" Kaeya still held it in. Albedo got up and pulled his fingers off, Kaeya did a small moan again. "I'll make you come then~" Albedo let one of the vines into him that made Kaeya moan like hell. Albedo slowly fingers him with his fingers twisting around his G-spot. He eventually comes on albedos fingers and the vines, Albedo pulled out to see climax dripping of his fingers. "Suck, dearest~" Kaeya sucked on his fingers as Albedo tricks him and kissed him with their tongues sucking eachother. The vines was still fucking Kaeya harshly.

Albedo decided to stop and drops the dead juice on to the core of the wines. It pulled out from Kaeya and went back to the core. Kaeya was panting heavily as he was so exhausted. Albedo helped him change as he cleans him up. Albedo gave a final kiss after fucking him fir almost the entire day. Kaeya fell asleep again and they both muffles their heads to sleep again.

The next day, they hear people outside of the cave, they removed the rocks blocking the cave as Kaeya got a scar from the rocks so Albedo was wrapping his arm. Coincidentally they were on-top of each-other.

"Are we disturbing something?..."
Jean asked

Amber was laughing with Lisa as Sucrose stares into their souls.

"Ah- no, I'm just healing him."
Albedo carried Kaeya.

"You've been gone for 3 days and people heard some talking here so we decided to see if it was you guys"
Jean lead the way safely to mondstadt.

They all went back to their normal lives and the cave went forbidden till this day.

Authors note: I hope you enjoy this as the main owner is using my phone tehe