chapter 16

Author's P.O.V.

May 19, 2021

Before Jungwon, Sunoo and Jay moved to Seoul.

"He's Yang Jungwon?" The boss asked.

"Yes, my lord."

"Can you call **n here?" The boss asked for **n.

"No need to call for me." **n suddenly entered the room.

"What about Yang Jungwon?" **n asked.

"He's the son of that jerk who killed dad." The boss angrily said.

"Yeah? Well that's a great coincident then." **n smirked at the thought of it.

"What are you thinking, Jhia?" The boss raised a brow.

"Don't worry too much. You'll know it through the way." She smirked and then left the boss dumbfounded.

"That bitch won't just stop making me worry."

                        -----------------

Present Time.

Jungwon's P.O.V.

I already told Sunoo hyung and Jay hyung about our current interaction with Nathalie and of course, they will be steaming mad, specially Sunoo hyung.

It's been a month now since the school started and so far, nothing's happening but I guess something's going to happen soon.

Instincts.

"Jungwon?"

I snapped on daydreaming when someone poked my shoulder and when I turn around, I saw Jay hyung smiling at me. I don't know why but I felt my checks burned because of his smile.

"Oh? Are you blushing, Jungwon?" Sunoo hyung teased me and a glared at him.

"I'm not." I quickly denied.

"Okay, I'm not in the mood to witness another arguement today so please eat at peace." Hoeun noona told at us with pleading eyes and calm voice.

"Can we talk?" Jay hyung suddenly asked me.

"Us? Just us?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Okay, but when and where?"

"Later, after school at the rooftop."

"Okay." I nodded and continue eating my lunch.

"Jake?" I heard Hoeun noona called.

"Oh?" Jake hyung looked at her in confusion.

"Let's go." She said and glanced at us.

"Sorry guys, but we have to go now. We still need to do something." Hoeun noona calmly said and we just nod as respond.

She grabbed Jake hyung's sleeve and then they both leave together.

"Aren't they suspecious?" Niki suddenly asked.

"Why?" Sunoo hyung said.

"Just.... they always do a lot of things or excuse themselves whenever we're all complete." Niki explained.

Well, he has a point because since that day we all lived together, they both would excuse themselves that they have to do something or they have to work on something family related.

Don't get me wrong but isn't that suspecious?

I maybe am just overthinking again.

Jake's P.O.V.

Hoeun and I are in the empty classroom our men lended us.

"I think we're now acting suspicious." She suddenly said.

"We are. You're always excusing ourselves whenever we're all complete." I said.

"That's a nice timing to discuss what we have to discuss without them knowing because they're all together at one place." She explained and I just nodded.

"So... what's the next plan?"

                          -----------------

I want to update a long chapter now but my hands are sore so I can't type properly.

I'm unpublishing Demon To Lure for the meantime.

And also, welcome me to tbe Carat Club because I'm already a Carat (Seventeen Fandom).