how Lola and Hakeem met

Cookie was looking for her new artist when she find a 20year old girl singing in the back of the coffee shop while she was making her coffee and so cookie ask the girl what was her name and she said that her name was Lola Walker and then cookie said well Lola you have a very nice voice and then Lola said thank you and then cookie said how will you like to come to empire tomorrow morning and Lola face lit up and said really and then cookie yea and then she give her phone number so she tell her the time and everything and then she said to cookie that she was going to see her at 9:00 tomorrow morning and then cookie lift the coffee shop. So the next day Lola went to empire wearing this.

Then she ask the lady at the front desk can she see Ms. Cookie Lyon please and then the woman said that she is in a meet and that she will be with her in a minute and so she wait until it time to go to cookie office so the last called for her and while she was on her way to cookie office she bump into someone and she said sorry and the other person no I'm sorry ma I should watch where I was going a hour later they was looking into each other eye and then she ask him what was his name then he said that his name was Hakeem Lyon and that he was a rapper and then he ask the something and she said that her name was Lola and then Hakeem said well nice to met you Lola and she said it was nice meet you to Hakeem and then he said please you can call me keem and then she said oh ok and then cookie come up to them and said Hakeem your father want you in the studio and he said ok cookie damn and then he ask Lola for her number and she give it to him and before he go to said to Lola that he was performing tonight at Leviticus that he want her there and she said that she was going to think about it and then will that he was gone. And then cookie turn around to look at Lola and said I see you met my son then Lola look back at cookie and said that your son and she said yea and then she said wait until you met my two other sons and ex-husband Lola just look at cookie like she was serious then she said to come with her to her office so they can sign her to empire and so she can get to work. That night at Hakeem performance she was wearing a sexy pink dress with white heels

And then while she was watching Hakeem performance some girl name Tiana come over to her and said your name is Lola right and then Lola said yes who ask and then Tiana said me you have a problem with that then Lola said no I don't and then Tiana s...

And then while she was watching Hakeem performance some girl name Tiana come over to her and said your name is Lola right and then Lola said yes who ask and then Tiana said me you have a problem with that then Lola said no I don't and then Tiana say that what I thought and then Tiana said so how you know Hakeem and then Lola said that they bump into each other today at empire and then Lola ask Tiana the some question but this time she said she was Hakeem girlfriend and tell Lola to stay away from him because he was hers. And with that Lola stay away from Hakeem and then after Hakeem and Jamal performance she saw cookie talking with her older son Andre Lyon. And then cookie call her to come over where she was so she can met you to her other two sons while you walking over there you bump into someone again but this time it was a difference person is cookie enemy Anika Calhoun and then she ask Lola that she was the new artist right and then Lola said yea she was and then she said well then I'm Anika Calhoun and that I will be your manager and then cookie come and said that she was Lola manager and take boo boo kitty to beat it and then she did. And then Jamal and Andre come over and she make them said hi to each other and Lola ask them as they saw where Hakeem went and then Jamal said that he saw him in his dressing room and with that Lola went to Hakeem dressing room but on the way there she hear a moan sound  coming for the room so she open the door slowly and then she saw Hakeem and tiana having sex on the floor and why Hakeem was making love to Tiana he saw Lola in the door way just watch them have at it he want to said something so bad but she just run away but he can said something else.