Day Out

The morning came around but Björn was already up, he was downstairs making breakfast when he heard footsteps coming down the stairs it was Agnetha, she came behinds him and out her arms around his naked toned torso kissing the back of his neck, "good morning" Agnetha whispered in his ear Björn turned around and kissed her putting his hands on her waist, they were still kissing passionately when Linda walked into the kitchen.

"Mum?" Linda smiled liking the sight of her mummy and daddy kissing. Agnetha broke the kiss and walked over to Linda and said "good morning darling how did you sleep?" "Morning mum and I slept good" "dad can I ask you something?" "Of course sweetie pie what is it?" "Why was mummy screaming last night?" Linda said with a confused face looking at both her parents who were bright red at this moment in time "we were playing a game" Björn lied and got back to his cooking leaving Agnetha to handle her questions "can I play next time?" Linda wondered Agnetha and Björn both burst out laughing "oh no my love it's a game for adults maybe you can learn how to play when your older" "okay mum"Linda said smiling Agnetha sighed with relief, they all had breakfast Agnetha took the dishes to the sink.

Björn heard Christian crying so he went up stairs and got him from his crib. "Good morning little man" Björn whispered kissing him on the forehead. After a while they all got ready for their day out. Agnetha and Björn were ready they got in the car with Linda and Christian and drove to the park. Linda played in the park for ages until Björn went and said "shall we go and get ice cream with your brother and mum?" "Okay dad" Linda jumped off the climbing frame into Björn's arms. They all walked to the ice cream parlor and had ice cream "I love you mum and dad so much thank you for today" Linda politely said in the car on the way back home "your very welcome mummy's little princess" they all smiled but they were soon to turn turn to tiers when they had to say good bye.

They finally arrived at home,Linda ran into the house "Agnetha thank you for today it means so much to spend time with them" Björn said kissing her on the cheek. "Björn you know you can see them when you want to" Agnetha spoke "daddy!!!" Linda jumped into Björn's arms and started to cry "baby what's wrong?" Björn asked kneeling down to her height, " I don't want you to go!" She said wiping tiers from her cheek " I'll come and see you again soon as long as it's ok with mummy" "is it?" Linda asked Agnetha with tiers in her eyes " of course he can come over when ever he wants" Agnetha said smirking at Björn then smiling at Linda "okay I have to go I love you all" Björn said "bye bye daddy's little princess" kissing Linda on her head "bye bye daddy's little soldier" he said kissing Christian on the cheek "and bye bye daddy's big queen" Björn smirked dirtier and kissed Agnetha on the lips for a good couple of seconds before pulling her in to a hug.

Björn got into his car and waved at the children and winked at Agnetha "bye daddy see you soon!" Linda shouted before he drove off "sooner than you think my darling sooner than you think" Agnetha thought to herself before walking into the house and closing the door. "Mum do you still love daddy?" Linda questions her before going up the stairs to bed "oh very much!" "Does daddy still love you?" She asked "I should hope so" Agnetha said smiling thinking about their great and amazing sex last night, she smiled at the floor and after a minute she came out of her day dreams and said to Linda "come on you up to bed I'll be up in a bit clean your teeth and I'll come and read you a story" after 10 minutes Agnetha went up stairs but Linda was so tired from all her playing at the park she was asleep "Good night my darling daddy and mummy love you very much and we will always love eachother no matter what!" She whispered and kissed her head and she done the same with Christian, she closed to door and lay in her bed, closed her eyes and fell asleep thinking about today's events.

Hope you all liked it please let me know what you thought and please say what you think I could improve on I like that sort of motivation so thank you all again if it wasn't for the ABBA Fanfictions I have already read I wouldn't be here writing today so thank you to each and every one of you❤️xx