Ch. 2 When I Met You

Cover Credit: https://twitter.com/rivaiiwah?lang=en

Please ★ (Star) this Chapter if you enjoy reading and give some feedback! That would really help! ❤

Pssst, follow me if you enjoy my fanfics!

"Not feeling Baijiu? Then what about me instead?"

Kazuha felt his face set aflame as Scaramouche leaned in closer. Scaramouche smelled like alcohol tangled in a dash of blueberries and butterfly pea. His dark eyelashes stuck out, long and magnificent under the dim lighting of the tavern. Kazuha lowered his eyes and tilted his head, the bottom of his lip cupping the top of Scaramouche, their noses touching as their breaths mingled.

"You are drunk." Kazuha muttered, putting up one hand to the side of Scaramouche's face.

"What if I am?" Scaramouche drawled, leaning into his touch. "Too scared?" Scaramouche put two hands on Kazuha's shoulder, and one knee in between his legs. Scaramouche pushed in with his knee. "Hmm?"

Kazuha took off his scarf, pried Scaramouche's hands off of him, and tied them together. Scaramouche looked at him, his eyes wide, unable to process what happened.

"And you know what I'm going to say, Scaramouche?" Kazuha said, standing up, grabbing onto the scarf, tugging on it slightly.

"I don't fuck drunk people."

----

Scaramouche knew that he could escape easily. He knew Kazha knew, but he went along with him anyways back to Kazuha's home in Liyue. 

"I stop by Liyue often, but recently I've been traveling along with Captain Beidou. After he died..." Kazuha trailed off for a bit, lowering his head, "my only motivation left was to find you. All these years, I thought you were gone to the Fatui. Yet, out of nowhere, you walk right in." Kazuha stopped in front of his door to look at Scaramouche. He then then looked away, fumbling for the keys to unlock the door. "You are up to something and I will not stand for it."

Scaramouche frowned and as soon as Kazuha opened the door, rushed inside, and tugged Kazuha along, his foot shutting the door as he pinned Kazuha to the wall with his two arms tied up above his head.

"You aren't one to tell me if my plans are going to work or not, and you know you can't stop me." Scaramouche leaned in until their noses were touching. "I just wanted to have some fun, are you not up for it?" With a click of his tongue, the rope on his hands uncoiled itself and then wrapped itself around Kazuha's hands, tying them together.

Scaramouche lifted Kazuha's chin with his index finger so their eyes would be on the same level. 

"Well, like you said, fucking can wait." He trailed his finger down from the chin, tugging on the collar of the shirt Kazuha was wearing, and ran his palm along his abdomen. "Nice to see that you've been active."

"Scaramouche. No means no." Kazuha stated plainly, trying his best to keep level headed as his face burned a thousand degrees, a trail of fire left behind Scaramouche's touch. Scaramouche stepped back, shrugged his shoulders before dissipating the rope with a click of his tongue again.