Not Again

The next day came pretty fast and today in the studio it would be just me Aleksi and Joel. Unfortunately Joonas was still sick. Olli and Tommi were going to Oulu and Niko well i don't know about him and i think that i also don't want to know.

When i woke up Joel was already gone, since he wanted to be there really early for a reason only he knows.

I got up from the bed even if i didn't want to leave it's warmth and got dressed. I preferred not to take a shower since I took one yesterday.

So I went in the kitchen and made a coffee for myself and when I was done i immediately grabbed my phone so I could call Jake. They were leaving for Germany today so their flight would be in the noon, as a result I'm sure that he is already up getting ready.

I waited for some minutes and there he appeared. He had placed the phone somewhere since he was getting ready as I thought.

"Morning my love" he smiled in the camera making me forget what I wanted to say

"Good morning babe, how it is going?" I smiled to and waited for the reply

"Getting ready for the Germany flight but I can't wait to see you" he said when he was done with fixing his tie

"Do I have to remind you how hot you look in those suit's?" I smirked and he immediately looked in the camera.

"Well I mean you could remind me in some days" he winked making me blush.

Of course I've missed Jake so much and our lovely and cute moments but also my body was looking for him. It's really long and the way he felt..... His lips landing on mine, the marks he left all over my body.... I was craving for all of this.

"Oh don't worry, I will" I said back and the smirk on his lips got wider.

Honestly except of his work, I didn't see something bad on Jake. He was a perfect man. He loved me, he treated me the best way, he made me happy and laugh and that's what matters a lot to me. He fit perfectly with me. Only if we could spend more time together.....

After chatting for almost 1 hour we decided to hang up but something strange happened that didn't seem way to usual or good to me

"So baby I got to go unfortunately" Jake said and my smile faded. I didn't even realize when the time passed

"Okay have a safe flight love and-" before I could finish my sentence another female voice interrupted me

"Babe you ready to go?" My eyes widened and I looked in my phone like I could find out who said this and why

"Who was that?" I asked losing my patience. Is Jake cheating on me or who the hell is that woman calling my fiance her baby

"Oh it's... It's Chris's girlfriend. Remember that we flighting together and we also share a room" he said moving around so in a result I couldn't see his face clearly.

"Pilots weren't supposed to sleep and get a room alone?" I asked since I was not so dumb and he was the one to tell me this.

Pilots never needed company but some good sleep but maybe they are sharing the room now since it's way too long since they shared the same flight. Or let's hope so

I really don't want to think that Jake is cheating, as I've said If he wanted to he would do it way to earlier and he could break up with me instead of just cheat and keep me around. He is not a person like this.

"Yea we are,but we haven't seen eachother in years so we decided to share the room" he said and his beautiful face came up in the screen again

"Okay it's fine, I don't want to keep you or seem jealous" I chuckled and he smiled