Night 1

(The chapters will be named "night" instead of "chapter." So don't get surprised if it says like "night 20" which I'm sure it won't but just saying.)

Money sure didn't come easy since mostly ever job you go to doesn't hire you, you get fired from, or get replaced from.

You were walking around your home town when something caught your eye, "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza: now hiring!"

You were interested, Fazbear's was your childhood! This was also you're only hope, so why not try to apply?

You walked in and immediately you smelt pizza and the sounds of children playing and singing along filled your ears, you gotta admit it: it was loud but you were sorta happy to be back in this place and see all the children happy.

You walked up to one of the people who worked there, "uh- excuse me..." You said, the guy had a purple shirt a black tie, a security hat on, and black pants, along with some other things that are probably for work purposes.

His name tag said 'afton' "-Afton...?" "yes?" He replied, he had a deep British accent, "I seen there was a sign outside the said 'now hiring' and I was wondering if you knew where exactly do I go to apply..?" You mumbled

He chuckled, "yeah, I could show you where to go and maybe give you a tour of the place, too?" He replied, you smiled and nodded.
"that sounds good!" He smiled back, "follow me." He said, you followed him, he stopped in front of a door, "this is the boss's office, just knock and he'll let you in. I'll be waiting out here" he said before walking to the side of the door.

You knocked and waited, "come in!" You heard a voice call out, you opened the door and closed it behind you, "ah! Hello! What could I do for ya?" The man spoke, "well.. I seen that y'all were hiring, I was wondering if I could get the job...?" You asked

"Hmm... We have one job open! Are you willing to take it?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, "yes, I'll take any job here, really!" You said with a hint of happiness in your voice, "alright! You'll be the new night guard! Come by here by midnight and we'll have everything you need!" He said with a bit of a cheerful voice

"thanks! I really appreciate it!" You said, "I do have some things I need you to fill out first, it's nothing too major or anything!" He said before putting some papers on the desk/table he was sitting in front of, he got a pen and out it down too.

You scanned through the papers and filled them out and stuff.

"Thanks again sir!" You said before leaving, "looks like someone's happy, did you get the job?" Afton asked, you jumped, you forgot that he waited for you.
"Oh- haha, yeah!" You said, smiling again.

"You still up for the tour?" He asked again, "yup!" You replied before he led you to the animatronics.

Three were on stage, "that one is Chica the chicken, that one is Freddy fazbear, that one is bonnie the bunny, and that one over there is foxy the pirate fox who is currently out of order." Afton explained to you.

You followed him around the pizzeria for a little while, he finally got to your work area,
"this is where you're gonna be working at, it's small but handy. This button closes the doors, there are two, one is on the left the other is on the right.
This button is for the light, again:one is on the left one is on the right.
This tablet has the security cameras or should I say the CCTV system, you'll use the cams to check up on the animatronics and make sure they're in their right spot. If they come close to this area close the doors and check the light to see if they're there. Don't let them get to you. At the bottom of the tablet there's a small icon, that's your battery, watch out, if it gets too low you're screwed.
Oh and one more thing, bottom right corner of the tablet you can click on different camera's and switch to different places."

You were terrified, not only did these animatronics free roam around IN THE DARK but they could probably most likely kill you! "T-thanks for telling me.. " you stuttered.

(I hope you enjoyed chapter 1! next chapter coming soon! <3 761 words)