Night 2

You decided to stay at Fazbear's for a little longer to look at the animatronics more.

You wondered why foxy was 'out of order' so you decided to sneak into his cove, he was a little ripped and withered but seemed perfectly fine to you until...

"Ar-RrRR-ar mat- MaTe'S-" he was malfunctioning...

Maybe that was the reason why he was out of order.

You quickly left the cove, foxy frowned, you were the first people in ages that went into his cove, he was lonely and had no one to keep him company..

You went up to the stage where Chica, Freddy, and Bonnie were,
they were performing even though there aren't really any kids any more, most of them left.

The animatronics were so human like, for a second you forgot they were just robots,
"hey, excuse me?" You hear the same deep British accent call out from behind you, "yeah?" You answered, "what are you still doing here-? I'm not tryna be rude or anything but we're about to close!" Said Afton, "oh, sorry, I just realized how late it got! I was just watching them perform and I explored this place a bit more!" You explained, Afton suddenly had a worried yet scared yet angry expression on his face, "please tell me you DIDN'T go into the back back-room?!" He spat.

"back-room? Huh, no! I didn't go past this area- well you showed me around but that's the only time I left here!" You chuckled a bit.

He sighed in relief and nodded, "good to know, bad things happen back there and I'm the security guard after all, I don't want anything to happen to the people here... And that includes you." the way he spoke sent shivers down your spine but you just nodded.

After talking for a bit you left and went home to try to get some rest.

----
You couldn't sleep at all that night; you had a lot on your mind, from the 'back-room', to foxy's cove, to the human like animatronics at Freddy's!

You went back there at 11:45 PM, it was darker and scarer at night.

You walked around a bit.

That's you came across the robots.

They looked just like people... You swear you saw chica turn her head and look at you with a smirk on her face, she gave you a small wave too!

Your eyes widen and you gulped, you felt a hand in your shoulder.

You jumped and turned around, it was Afton!

"H-hey!" You mumbled, "hey, I just wanted to make sure you're settled in tonight. Mind if I walk you to the 'office'? " he asked, you nodded, even if you had a bad feeling about all of this you still followed him to your 'office' area.

(472 words! <3)