CHAPTER ONE

It was about a year after the nine-tails attack the Hidden Leaf Village, Danzo called Juri Fūma, a 14-year old female clan leader of the Fūma Clan who is the Captain of the Fūma Leaf Police Force, in which was founded two years ago even though the Fūma Clan Compound didn't suffered massive damage during the nine-tails attack.

" You called me Lord Danzo." Juri Fūma said.

" Since you are the heiress of the Fūma Clan who is now the new clan leader, you also attend the clan meeting too." Danzo Shimura said.

" Don't worry Lord Danzo." Juri Fūma said. " Because I wanted to get the hands on the decision for the Uchiha Clan since Fūma Clan were closely related to the Uchihas, but my clan really don't trust the Uchiha."

" So you and your clan really don't trust the Uchihas?" Danzo Shimura asked.

" Yes."Juri Fūma said. " I suspected that they're the responsible for letting the nine-tails attack and also being not being able to the help of Leaf civilians instead of helping their fellow clan members and clan civilians."

" That is why we need to attend the clan meeting in the council." Danzo Shimura said. " You'll be the one who can decided what will be the jurisdiction for the Uchiha Clan."

At the Council, the four elders called all the clan leaders for a meeting.

" Now Juri is here to joining us." Danzo Shimura said. " She is now the youngest clan leader of the Fuma Clan."

" Since it's almost a year since the nine-tailed fox destroyed almost the entire Leaf Village." Juri Fuma said. " The Nara Clan, Inuzuka Clan and Akimichi Clan along with my clan didn't suffered serious damages so they don't need to relocate. The Aburame Clan will be moving to this forested area here where plenty of insects which attracted your clan members Shibi."

Shibi deadpanned.

" Maybe." Shibi Aburame said.

" The next will be the Yamanaka Clan." Danzo Shimura said. " They will be moving to the area here which is vacant, perfect for rebulding the Yamanaka Flower Shop."

" That would a fine area." Inoichi Yamanaka said.

" For the Uchiha Clan, since their compound was destroyed." Danzo Shimura said. " I recommend that Fugaku and his men will be relocated to the remoted outskirts of the Hidden Leaf."

" Lord Danzo! The Uchihas have been continued serve and protect the Hidden Leaf!" Fugaku Uchiha said. " If you sent us there, we wouldn't be able to help just in case of emergencies."

" We already have ANBU Black Ops do the work and so as the Fuma Leaf Police Force." Danzo Shimura said.

" You and your clan members are moving there and being monitored under 24/7." Juri Fūma said. " Just as me and Fugashiro Uchiha have finalized the decision."

" I already established my ANBU division, Uchiha Elite Police Squad, will monitored the Uchiha's movements." Fugashiro Uchiha said. " The Uchiha Elite Police Squad and Fuma Leaf Police Force already formed an alignment military police in order to keep peace and order within the Leaf while monitoring the Uchiha Clan."

Later, the Fuma Leaf Police Force and Uchiha Elite Police Squad were on the meeting with the elders.

" Now Lord Hiruzen." Danzo Shimura said. " I think Itachi might joined the ANBU Black Ops and joined the Uchiha Elite Police Squad which consists of a few members of the Uchiha Clan who were became an elite shinobi of the Hiddem Leaf."

" I think Uchiha Elite Police Squad should be scouting Itachi Uchiha." Fugashiro Uchiha said. " He is a brilliant genius. He is the son of Fugaku Uchiha."

" I believe so." Danzo Shimura said. " Hiruzen, you already know that Fugashiro has lost four of his seven cousins. He suspected either members of the Uchiha Clan could be possible suspects."

" Alright, we must conduct investigation." Hiruzen Sarutobi the Third Hokage said.

" Lord Third, most of the members of the Uchiha Elite Police Squad are not fully blooded Uchiha, like myself which I have Byakugan which I inherited from my grandmother who is from the Hyuga Clan." Fugashiro Uchiha said. " I think Itachi might be the one who can be recruited to the ANBU Black Ops."

" I agree with Fugashiro." Juri Fūma said.

" Well then, I urged the Uchiha Elite Police Squad and Fūma Leaf Police Force to keep observing the movements of the Uchihas day and night." Hiruzen Sarutobi the Third Hokage said.

" Hiruzen, you already know since the time of the Second Hokage just drove the Uchihas away from the Leaf." Homura Mitokado said.

" Resentment caused them to retaliated and rebelled." Koharu Utatane said.

" That is why we need Itachi to be part of ANBU Black Ops." Juri Fūma said. " He's the only one who can reported to us."

" Juri has a point." Fugashiro Uchiha said. " We have to rely on Itachi once he joined the ANBU Black Ops. The other members of Uchiha Elite Police Squad are happy to have Itachi on our side. He can give us some information about the daily activities of the Uchiha Clan particularly the Uchiha Leaf Police Force or called it Uchiha Police Force which is the short name."

" Well then, we just have to keep monitoring their movements and see what their activities." Hiruzen Sarutobi the Third Hokage said.

At the monitoring tower, the joint forced Fūma Leaf Police Force and Uchiha Elite Police Squad, who were both ANBU division branch were now working in monitoring the Uchihas. Root ANBU divisions also joined forces withe the Fūma Leaf Police Force and Uchiha Elite Police Squad in forming the Alliance Leaf Black Operatives Unit also known as A. L. B. O. U.. Itachi also a member of Root recently showed up.

" How is the working progress Fugashiro?" Itachi Uchiha asked.

" Everything is peaceful in the Uchiha Compound." Fugashiro Uchiha said. " We only observed not only civilians but also to the officers."

Itachi takes a look at the telescope.

" Don't get too complacent Fugashiro." Itachi Uchiha said. " I think the Uchihas are hiding something from us."

" I still have to investigate more." Fugashiro Uchiha said.

" Yesterday, me and Shisui were in Naka Shrine for an assembly meeting arranged by Fugaku himself." Itachi Uchiha said. " I saw the Uchiha Stone Tablets."

" That's one thing we need to steer clear away from the stone tablets." Fugashiro Uchiha said. " We don't know what dangers brought by the stone tablets which kept by the Uchiha Clan."

" Should Itachi inspecting the stone tablet?" Juro Fūma asked.

" Inspecting with careful cautionary measures would be worked for me so that I can able to get details before the Uchihas know my suspicion." Itachi Uchiha said.

" Shisui is out on the mission along with other Jonins." Fugashiro Uchiha said. " He needs to handling the trespassing ninjas of the Hidden Mist Village. The ones who responsible for letting the three-tails rampaged within the Leaf Village."