Meet the New OC

Name: Levi or Levi the Leopard

Meaning: "United," "joined," or, sometimes, "joined in harmony." (It has Biblical roots: in the Old Testament, Levi is the son of Jacob and Leah.)

Species: African Leopard

Gender: Male

Age: (Said later in the story)

Mother: N/A

Father: N/A

Siblings: Ayana

Place of Birth: Africa

Residence: Africa

V/A: Christopher Allen Wehkamp (Imagine this voice but with a bit of a country accent.)

Appearance: Levi the Leopard is light-colored and has is cream-yellow on the belly and it darkens slightly to an orange-brown on the back. Like his sister, he had dark brown eyes and black rosettes with tawny centers.

Friends: Ayana (sister). Marty, Gloria, Melman, and Alex (later in story).

Backstory: Revealed in the third chapter.

Personality: He's very honest and direct, strong-willed and dutiful. This makes him very responsible for himself and those around him, while also being calm and practical about any situation. With his ability to create and enforce order, he can apply himself anywhere in a variety of situations. Despite this, Levi is somewhat stubborn, insensitive, and judgemental. He's almost always by the book, and even go as far as blaming himself for nearly everything unreasonably.

Relationships:

Ayana

They have a standard sibling bond. Nothing besides the fact that they could count on only each other for a long time makes them inseparable. They were stronger together, and they seem to enjoy one another's company.