Never Alone

Its been a few days since Axol won the sparing tournament between you two,and Axol seems to be back to normal. For now. Sleep for you haven't been all too great as you keep on having a recurring nightmare about a death,you cannot pin point on who dies though.....and thats what scares you the most,and you think its Zero finally playing his mind games on you but you persisted and pushed on. The time was 4:27 P.M and you were sitting infront of your T.V playing games and you could feel a presence behind you,you turned your head to see a slightly sad Tari.

Y/N:Am I not giving you the attention you need?

Tari shook her head and crawled into your arms and you repositioned yourself so that you and Tari were confortable.

Y/N:Comfy?

Tari has her head on your chest,her arms wrapped around your waist and you both had a blanket wrapped around you. You had a set of wireless headphones around your neck and it was blasting music,it was so loud that both you and Tari could hear it clearly. You both didn't mind because it was a song named Hear my thoughts by Powfu,it had a lofi beat with decent lyrics. And you were whispering the lyrics as the song played,and right when the song ended by saying "ill never be over you", you looked at Tari. Her eyes were closed,her chest rising and lowering with each breath. The warmth from her body was nice. She was asleep,you found this really cute as she was very rarely this tired enough to sleep with music on. You kissed her forehead and turned off the console which stopped the music. Tari was out cold which means if you moved she wouldn't wake up,so you picked her up and went to bed with her. You lied down next to her in bed and brought the covers over you both,you wrapped your arms around her and pulled her close to you her blue hair was soft and silky on your skin,her cybernetic arm was cold but manageable. Her beautiful face never ceased to make your heart skip a beat every time you looked at it,you then eventually fell asleep with Tari in your arms.

You opened your eyes to see that you were back in the reocurring nightmare. And you were determined to see who the person was that kept on dieing,you were no longer afraid of the dream. You were more curious than anything,your surroundings consisted of a very dence and dark forest,the air was sweet and made your hair go wild through the wind. The sun was shining on your skin and as you walked closer and closer to the center of the forest you finally seen for the first time since the nightmares started seen who it was who died in your dreams. It was Tari.....her lifeless body lied down on a bed of flowers,you walked over to get a closer look at the body. The closer you got to Tari's body,the pain got only worse,you were standing over her body and you knelt down to hold her body in your arms. It was still warm,she wasn't dead but she was knocking on deaths door,you tried to speak to her.

Y/N:Tari,TARI! Please wake up! I know this is a dream but this feels too real for it to be one so please wake up!

As you said this you closed your eyes and her body started to fade away,her ashes were blowing in the sweet wind and you could only heat two words when her body was fully turned to ash.

Tari:Wake up.....

Right as the dream Tari said that you opened your eyes to see darkness,the deep dark endless void was surrounding you once more and it was unbearable. You out your hands on your head and broke down,you flet alone,scared,weak and broken beyond repair. You screamed into the void and nothing but your echoing screams could be herd and you were in there for what felt like hour's on end.

You finally woke up to see Tari was over you,shaking you awake. You stood up in a cold sweat,tears streaming down your face as you seen Tari. And you held her close,you made sure that she wouldn't escape or get away from you. You sobbed into her chest and she tried to calm you down by running her fingers though your hair with her left arm. Her right arm was wrapped around you,she knew that you had those nightmares and she was now accustomed to this. She spoke to you in a soothing voice.

Tari:What happend this time?

You looked up at her with tears still running down your face and you explained what happend.

Y/N:I-I thought I lose you......I seen your body on a bed of flowers and you died in my arms. Your body turned to ash and was carried by the wind. I opened my eyes to see the dark void once again.....and thags when you woke me up.......I-I thought I lost you......I thought I was alone again.....

Tari looked at you. Her eyes started to water and she held you closer to her chest.

Tari:Y/N,I'm not going anywhere,don't forget that. Your never alone in this world. Ill always be with you no matter what,I love you and I always will.

You looked up at Tari,you leaned in for a kiss. She gladly accepted the kiss and when it finally broke you were calmed down enough to try and fall back asleep. You both lied back down,Tari had her arms wrapped around you,like a shield. Tari was right,she will never leave you and she will never make you feel alone again.