𝟓

𓀬𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐘𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇𝘈𝘛𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘛𝘈══════════════════════

𓀬
𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐘𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇
𝘈𝘛𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘛𝘈
══════════════════════

" What that gotta do with me ?" I said mugging Nina.

" You so fucking childish dawg that's yo damn problem !" She screamed throwing my jacket at me.

" Man whatever." I waved her off putting the jacket on. " You ain't gone sit here and involve me with sum that ain't gotta do nan with me. If Joy think you ugly okay cool , hell you gone do ? tell her change her mind."

" She need to-"

" Grow the fuck up." I said cutting her off. " You got 5 months to get yo shit together , you not finna poison my kid wit yo bullshit."

" You always taking that bitch side." She made a face.

" Because I don't give a fuck ? K cool." I laughed getting up. " You always on that same shit , that's yo problem in life."

I tuned her yelling out after that and just walked out.

Don't got time for nun of that shit.

I walked out texting Ryan , Deuce , Silas , Keyantae and Ezra.

𝐒𝐦𝐡

Wna ??

𝐑𝐲𝐚𝐧 We all on da block except Ezra

𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐬 Dk wtf that nigga got goin 😭😭

𝐄𝐳𝐫𝐚 Fuck up.
Push to Tara Blvd

𝐃𝐞𝐮𝐜𝐞 Fs
𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 4 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗌

" Man this shit too much." I sighed scratched my head answering the phone for Joy. " What."

" Sanai want some-"

" She can't even fucking talk." I cut her off. " Get off my phone wit da bullshit."

" Where you at ?"

" Minding my black ass business." I huffed. " Look I don't got the time , alright."

" Never got the time for us but got the most time in world for Nina though ?"

" Man fuck you and her." I smacked my teeth hanging up the phone. " Hate that bitch."

I pulled up in front of J&J's Chicken And Fish seeing that they was already here talking.

" Bruh I'm telling y'all that nigga still around." Deuce said tapping Keyantae arm. " You just wasn't there."