⤷⁰¹

『▱▱▱▱▱』

『▱▱▱▱▱』

YUJI YAWNED, his back slouching as he leaned beside his two classmates. "How long is Gojo going to take?! Shouldn't he be back by now?" The boy complained, the frustration in his voice was obvious.

"Honestly, how long does it take you to pick up a damn student?" Nobara joined in, her head hung as she sat down on the ground.

Meanwhile Megumi only swiped away on his phone out of boredom, ignoring the two, who had been spouting complaints for the past thirty minutes.

The two out of three had previously been tested, they were taken to an abandoned building and told to dispose it of curses. That is, after being lied to about the action of taking them on a tour by the one and only Gojo, their first year teacher.

After their test, the four soon then visited Splendid Sushi. Where they were told about the fourth third year they were meant to pick up.

And then there they were, sitting on the walkway of a quiet neighborhood, waiting for their teacher to bring them that so called fourth student.

Yuji decided to plop down beside Nobara; he had been pacing about for the past thirty minuted they stood. "Hey, why do you think we didn't pick the fourth student before we took that test?" He questioned her, to which she sighed.

"Maybe he forgot about them?" She suggested, to which Yuji frowned. "I doubt it's possible to forget your own student." Yuji tilted his head, big brown eyes filled with curiosity.

"Well, it is for Gojo." Megumi grumbled from the back, where he was leaned onto the wall.

"Do you think it's a girl or a boy?" Yuji asked, smiling, "I hope it's someone cool!"

"Huh? Well, I hope it's someone that can help me with my shopping. It's definitely a girl!" Nobara grinned, her eyes twinkling at the thought of having a companion to which she could possibly shop and enjoy the Tokyo life with. "We could even go to bakeries!"

"HUH?! What, are you saying that boys can't shop?!" Yuji exclaimed, offended that she was only interested in having a female companion. "Yes, they suck at shopping! It's hard not to lose something when you shop with a boy!" She retaliated, making Yuji let out another offended shriek.

The two proceeded to attack each other, until they were interrupted by Megumi's calm voice. "I just hope it's someone that isn't any trouble." He muttered, You two are already enough of a problem to me. I don't want another one...

A silence filled the area as he spoke.

Both Yuji and Nobara simply staring at him with comical dots for eyes.