Introduction

The weeks since then had only become more joy filled than I could have anticipated. Tsu'tey had put aside his duties when we found out that we were pregnant. I told Max that I didn't want to know the gender until they were born. And I'm still keeping it that way. He says that I'm healthy, the healers of the clan have said I am healthy.

I don't have anything to worry about.

The conflict between the clans around Hell's gate has lead Ka'ani to take a large group of our warriors to Hell's gate for mediation. War hasn't erupted but it seems inevitable. The new sons and daughters of the broken clans of the world could inherit a world torn apart by a war fuelled by necessity, space, greed, and xenophobia. I understand their fear of the sky people, but they stayed to protect us. Max is making sure that they don't overstep boundaries or take without giving back. Our alien medicines can heal wounds that the clan cannot, or find illnesses that could have been hidden and spread for years. Max is constantly giving to The People. We can only hope that one day our efforts will be enough to heal the hearts and minds of The People.

I feel no fear.

Hey guys, it's been almost a year since I began writing Tanhì. So now, to celebrate, I'm beginning the sequel. This, Mesanhì, means stars(two). Just like the last title, it's Tsu'tey's view of his loved ones. His mate and soon, his child. If you have any questions, please ask away. This will be a slow update, I'm still writing Tsawke, which I suggest you check it out. Thank you!