35.5

_________________                             𝐀𝐔𝐇𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕                             -𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘-                    _________________

                    _________________
𝐀𝐔𝐇𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕
                             -𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘-
_________________

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 once in love teenagers stared at each other with unreadable facial expressions. One half of them wanted to beat one another up and the other half wanted to be happy in each other's presence.

They've been standing on the cold Miami Beach for about 10 minutes in utter silence. Mostly because they didn't know what to say, all Imani hoped was that Horace ain't catch her on the beach. Kamrein didn't give a fuck about his entanglement though.

"So you ain't gon' say nothing? Or you just gon' stare at ah nigga?" He spoke first making her scoff and turn towards the ocean watching the waves crash together.

"There's nothing to say unless you're gonna read me a 4 paper sorry letter front and back" Imani responded, her eyes still focused on the waves.

"Foe' what? You the one who broke us up mane" He mugged and her jaw dropped.

"No, if you didn't fight me like I was ah nigga on the streets over something we could've sat down and talked about we probably would still be together," Imani said as she slowly chewed on her bottom thinking about what he
said.

Maybe it was her fault...she had never considered that.

"Nah, don't een do that Imani. If you ain't smile in my face when you were pregnant knowing you ain't want the baybeh den you could've simply told me how you felt. Instead, you fucked around and ignored me for a couple of days making me think you were just going through pregnancy mood swings" Kamrein told Imani and she rolled her eyes.

She turned her attention back on him and felt bad all over again. She was standing next
to a boy that was once in love with her
one point in his life and she fucked all that up
because she wanted to be a baby killer.

"Even if I did explain to you that I wasn't ready for a baby you would've still hated my guts"

"You right, I hated you for a while but Ian tripping over that shit no more we were some li kids. I just got one question" Kamrein said, licking his lips as his tall frame stood over Imani's short frame.

"Huh?"

"Y'all be fucking?" Kamrein blurted. Imani pursed her glossy lips together trying to hold a straight face but a laugh slipped through her lips. "That ain't funny.."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh but how was that relevant to this conversation?" Imani straightened out. "I would ask you the same but we already know how that goes.."

"That was just ta hurt yo feelings and I see it worked if you still remember it" Kamrein retorted laughing a bit making Imani flick him off.

"How could I forget? 'Ohh my god Kamrein' ole dumb ass hoe" She mocked Jodie's moans, rolling her neck and pursing her lips. "But if that's what makes you happy-"

"HAPPY? You just blew me, I'm done talking to you" He scrunched up his face while shaking his head.

Whole-time Imani was in a trace with his lips, staring them down. Which he didn't notice until he got ready to walk away and she didn't say not one word.

"Why you actin like that?" He questioned her, punching her shoulder a little snapping her out of the trace.

She was about to put her pride to the side.

"Because- I missed you Kamrein. I can't even front" She said blushing. Imani didn't know what in her made her say that but this was probably the most she smiled in some months.

Kamrein cracked a smile before walking back over to Imani. "I missed you too, ain't no love lost," He said, wrapping his arms around her waist and hugging her.

She rested her head on his chest, hugging him back. Feeling him place his hands on her ass and begin to squeeze it she laughed pulling from the hug.

They held eye contact yet again and before they knew it they were tonguing each other down.

        ______________________

Kamrein pressed his thumbs on her arched
back dimples, as he pounded into her with no mercy in the backseat of his car.

"Fuccck" Imani dragged out making Kamrein smirk as her skin bounced up against his thighs, making a clapping sound.

"Fuck mani. You like that huh..?" He grunted smacking her ass while he sped up his pace causing her to moan uncontrollably.

Her body twitched every time he went in and out of her, tears began welling up in her eyes from pleasure. "Take some out Kamrein y-you too deep" She begged pressing her hands against his chest and he smacked her hands pinning them on her lower back.

"If youn' take this dick," He said not changing his strokes. "You want me ta take some out? Tell me you love me" He grunted feeling her walls clench around his length.

Imani ain't say nothing. She just continued moaning as her climax approached closer and closer which made Kamrein go even more ape.

"Ya heard me? Say it like you mean that shit" He gritted his teeth grabbing her throat with one hand and a fist of hair with the other. "I-I love you baby" She breathed out with her eyes
rolling to the back of her head.

"Shitt, I love you too"

They both let out loud moans as they came at the same time, Kamrein's member twitching inside of her. Neither one of them thought to pull out.

He released her hair, before smacking her ass again. They leaned up against the backseat breathing heavy, looking at each other with a smile the two lightly laughed.

Pressing her ring finger against the car window, Imani made a little heart out of the fog that stained the windows.

They were just getting started

______________________

It's almost that time of the year so I wanted to give y'all cheers! Lmao...but Nah forreal, what's y'all opinions on this chapter?

Any suggestions for the next chapters?

What's y'all favorite Christmas movie?

#peaceoutyalljaylinthecoolest