Chapter 7

Third pov:
As a few minutes later M/n finally stop running and laying down on the ground so they can get off his back as all of them get off his back m/n jumped into the air and did a backflip as he does this he turn back to his human with ears and tail form.

Where are we M/n said stine as he look around to see back aleway that has a night club.

We at one of my buddies places said M/n as he got his smoke pipe out and lit it with his fox fire as he smoke it (f/c) colour smoke come out from his mouth.

M/n POV:

Man I need a drink I thought to myself as a walk in the alaway and open the door to see one of my old buddies.

Long time no see m/n said a tall black haired male with raccoon ears and tail with a big smirk.

I can say the same thing-I said but got rudely introduced by zack

What is this place and who the hell are you said zack as he was mad and confused as I my one my ear twitch's as I let out a Tch as walk to the bar and sit down.

How that was very rude of you kid said the raccoon male as they gave me my bottle of suka as I then decide to take a nap as a put my head down and fall asleep

Third pov:

It nice to finally meet you R.L stine said the unknown raccoon male as they gave stine a big teethe smile.

How did you know my-said Stine but got cut off by the raccoon male.

Shhh secrets said the raccoon male with a big smirk as stine just looked shocked face.

Now here you go said the raccoon male as he gave stine car keys then continue to say don't worry about give me anything in return as (m/n) has already done that.

Thanks but we need to go said stine as walked to the door that they come from.

Come you three we need to get that tap writer said stine as walk out the door and the other walk with him but not (m/n).

They are gone now (m/n) said the raccoon male as after he said that he made a big sign.

Thank you Karma said (M/n) with tired voice as he got off the chair and stretched his arms.

Did you tell them..? said karma with a very concerned face.

No I haven't and I'm not planning too said (m/n) with big smile as karma let out sign.

You know you can't keep running from it but anyway here the thing that you need said karma as he gave (m/n) a (f/c) wrap up item.

Until we meet again said karma with a smile as (M/n) smile too back.

Yes until we meet again Raccoon Kun said (m/n) as he make a (f/c) portal and go through it as it closes behind him.

(Thank you for reading and wait I'm sorry for not making new more chapters as I got very heavy writing block but thank you again I hope you had a great day or night and a safe one at that)