𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔!

CHAPTER X
I WANT TO BE AROUND YOU!
————————————————————

"CHILDE, WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Scaramouche asked, getting in front of Y/n.

Y/n was confused, why was Childe sitting in their chair watching them?

He got up, making his way towards Y/n, grabbing their wrist.

He hovered above them, glaring at Scaramouche.

"Where were you two last night?" Childe asked.

"It's honestly none of your business." Scaramouche spat.

"It kinda is, my best friend left me for someone he met a few weeks ago," Childe said, crossing his arms.

"Bruh just leave me alone, I get to choose who I want to be with," Scaramouche said.

"But it's not fair! You keep Y/n all to yourself, what if they want to make friends?" Childe argued.

"If it weren't for me you'd have none, and if you talk to me once more today I'll tell Y/n EVERYTHING," Scaramouche said, dragging them out of the house.

Y/n stayed quiet, Scaramouche continued walking in the direction of the nearby beach, holding Y/n's hand.

"I'm sorry he's such an asshole towards you." he sighed.

"It's fine Scara, I'm happy you got me out of that situation." Y/n smiled.

The view was incredible, who knew at such an early time the ocean could look so beautiful?

"Thanks for being there for me." Y/n hugged him, looking up at his face.

They stared into the eyes of each other, smiling.

Scaramouche grabbed a stand of Y/ns hair and cupped their face.

Their foreheads touch with their gaze still locked onto each other.

"I'll always be there for you, I love you." he smiled, placing his lips onto theirs.

Y/n wrapped their arms around his neck, giving into the kiss.

"I love you too." Y/n smiled.

From afar a pair of blue eyes were locked onto the two figures standing on the beach.

The ginger-haired boy took his phone out and snapped a few pictures of them.

Saving them onto his phone.

THIS CAN BE THE ENDING!

THIS IS YOUR TURNING POINT BUT ONCE YOU SAY NO YOU CAN'T LEAVE.

TURN BACK?

YES! NO!

IF YOU CONTINUE THINGS WILL ONLY GET WORSE.

ARE YOU SURE?

YES! NO!

YOU'VE DECIDED AT YOUR OWN RISK
DO.
NOT.
TURN.
BACK.

————————————————————
EDITED

@SCYKHS