Character Page

THIS PAGE IS OF COURSE GOING TO BE UPDATED AS THE BOOK GOES ON! THIS IS ONLY ON THE CHARACTERS THAT ARENT A PART OF THE. HARRY POTTER SERIES!'

BUT IF YOU WOULD LIKE ONE FOR CERTAIN CHARACTERS FEEL FREE TO ASK!

Y/N    SLY

ABOUT  Y/N

Hogwarts House: Slytherin

full name: Y/n Cybele Sly

nickname: Y/n

Birth date: 07-26-1978

Height: 5'8.5 or 173.99 cm

Eye color: green and gray

Hair color: Jet black hair

Hair type: [what ever yours is]

FAMILY

Family Name: Sly
(Father had changed the last name Slytherin)

Mother: unknown
Relationship with her: none

Father: Judas Salazar Slytherin II
Relationship with him: father

Friends: Silas De León, Adrian Pucey

A bit about Y/n

She grew up in a home absent of a mother and a busy father, he worked long hours at the ministry and always had very little time for Y/n. She would spend her time hanging out with the house elves and Arela her owl. Whenever the family was seen outside, people would loudly voice their opinions.

Rude, petty remarks such as "Such a fitting look for a little girl born into a family of snakes."

"Judas, you have done your family name justice giving birth to that child. Let's hope you don't end up in a tragic accident."

Eventually Judas had gotten tired of hearing about the misguided side of his family and moved into the muggle world. Where Y/n would eventually meet Silas, he became her playmate and friend. It's a wonder when they found out Silas was also a wizard and would be attending Hogwarts with Y/n.

The two considered themselves twin flames. They could sense whatever was wrong with the other, and they could match each other's energy. Of course their relationship wasn't all roses and daisies, they've had their ups and downs, but overcame it even if it took years to do so.

Even though they had moved to the muggle world, people still shunned her on her appearance. She grew to be self conscious of it and developed the ability of selective hearing.

Silas D Leó

ABOUT SILAS

Hogwarts house: Ravenclaw

full name: Silas De León

nickname: Sy

Birth date: 02-20-1978

Height: 5'11 or 180.34 cm

Eye color: dark brown

Hair color: Jet black hair

Hair type: Curly

FAMILY

Mother: Lucia De León
Relationship with her: Mother

Father: Jupiter Aeneas De León
Relationship with him: Father

Friends: Y/n Sly, Cho Chang, Weasly Twins

A little bit about Silas

Silas was muggle born. His parents knew very little of the wizarding of world. The only other witch in his family that we could trace back was Lucia's Great grandmother.

Silas had met Y/n during their primary school years. They've been great friends since, he would come over and play with her and the house elves would looked after them. They were the kindest children, they never treated anyone with disrespect not even the elves. They were loud of course but they knew when to hold their tongues.