Chapter Ten

Leaving You ~

"I don't want to hear anything, Shivaay. Enough is enough" Jhanvhi cried.

"I don't want my kids to engage in conflict and get their health deteriorated for an unknown human" Jhanvhi spoke looking at Shivaay and Omkara, sinuously.

All the while, Shivaay kept looking at her. The stress attack sucked out every ounce of energy from him. He's tired but his brain keeps on going as if it were on some Olympian. Her turning away didn't motivated anything either.

"Shivaay. I want you to promise me" Jhanvhi began drawing everyone's attention in the ward.

"You will not talk about her again. You've done enough to find her. No more. Nothing! Promise me" Jhanvhi extended her palm.

Shivaay looked at her. It's the unshed tears in her eyes. The emotions felt bruised the same way as with a physical bruise. She excused herself and left the ward.

She walked inside the restroom and closed the door behind. She'll cry over a sad ending, but for herself there was never a drop. She was always the flower child to her parents. A person who will mentally detach herself completely and say nothing when she feels disappointed with something or someone.

She prefers to be low key, stay in her lane whole life. But, when she's around him she find herself in a space where her expectations arise. She's in love - not with the person she adored, the person she get to know.

After sometime, she cleaned her face and decided to drive back home. Once, reaching the apartment, Rudra sprinted towards her.

"Didi, what happened ? How's he ? What happ—-to you ?" He cupped her face concerned. She nodded nothing and hugged him.

"Rudy, let's go to Hyderabad. I want to meet papa and mumma" She said withdrawing from the hug.

He couldn't say anything seeing her eyes. In those tears were the proof of her uncertain mind and unexpressed heart. He nodded smilingly while caressing her hair.

"No, Vincent. Abort everything. Thank you for everything" Shivaay said and rested the call. He passed the phone to his mother and closed his eyes.

Jhanvhi caressed his hair to sleep. His mental state is currently torn between punching the wall and if someone give him a long hug, he might cry.

~

15 Days Later

"Annika, please yaarr. You denied to attend the promotions. At least, don't ignore the farewell party. Please..." Adithya whined over the line.

"Okay, Adithya. I'm coming. Share the location" She rested the call.

In these fifteen days, there were formal messages and calls. Even the strong feelings expire when ignored and taken for granted. May whatever, they decided not to break the unbuild relation between them. It's not an ignored feeling, just an awkward silence.

She returned to Mumbai with Rudra.

"Di..." He called keeping his hands on her shoulder from behind. "What are you thinking ?"

"Nothing, Rudy. Everything is going to end today—-" He interrupted, "You're sad that you won't be meeting him anymore ?"

"I didn't met him for the past fifteen days, Rudy. When something reaches an end, it's natural to feel sad. Just—-leave it. I'll be back soon. Hmm" She caressed his arm and left.