Chapter 273: An Emphatic Reply!

Y had always attracted much attention, so the sudden appearance of another Y on Weibo stunned many people.

[F*CK! Is Y actually registered on Weibo? Celestial Bane’s author? Is this real or fake?]

[F*ck man! He responded! The author of Celestial Bane responded!]

People in this world may slander me, bully me, insult me, laugh at me, look down on me, deceive me, and lie to me. How shall I deal with it?

As long as I am patient with him, let him be, avoid him, leave him alone, bear with him, respect him, and ignore him. Behold him in a few years’ time!

Those two sentences were nothing short of profound. They referred directly to the human psyche, and at the same time, they also reflected Ye Lingchen’s nonchalance and self-confidence.

Almost immediately, that sentence shot up to first place on Weibo’s trending searches. Those curses even stopped momentarily once they saw that sentence.

The first verse seemed to tell of Ye Lingchen’s sadness and confusion at that time.

Faced with a situation various parties were insulting him, he seemed to be asking himself what he ought to do. At the same time, he also appeared to be asking everyone what his next move should be at that point in time.

However, the next verse seemed to show his open-mindedness. He replied to the question by saying, ‘As long as I am patient with him, let him be, avoid him, leave him be, bear with him, respect him, and ignore him. Behold him in a few years’ time!’

Everyone inhaled sharply. In that short moment of time, those who bullied him felt the blood surge straight to their brains.

It was too irreproachable and domineering!

[F*ck! F*ck! F*ck! Is this poetry? Why do I feel like it’s poetry?]

[I feel the same way as you above me! Why do I feel like Y could say any two sentences and it could become a poem!]

[I just read the poems of those so-called poets. It was a load of dogsh*t, but Y only needs to say a couple of sentences to create a poem!]

[Good poem, such a good poem! Respect! Respect!]

[Simply amazing. When I saw those two sentences, I felt like I had an awakening and can conquer everything!]

[Yeah, look at him! That group of people is just a group of clowns who jump on the bus. How long are they gonna keep at it?]

What was the power of literature?

That was the power of literature!

Compared to those so-called writers who banded together to sway public opinion, Ye Lingchen used his own creation to make a direct attack!

The power of literature was showing its influence at that moment—anyone who read it would be instantly captivated and would find themselves inevitably immersed in it.

In an instant, countless people were screaming as though they were on steroids. The support for Celestial Bane overwhelmed everything, while those who made a ruckus earlier remained silent.

They were also shocked.

[It’s too insightful. It’s worthy of being labeled a creation by Capital University’s talented student. Eloquent and articulate—that is the kind of talent our country needs!]

[To be fair, these two self-answered questions deserve to be included within the ranks of poetry. It is an alternative kind of poem, one that carries the philosophy of life.]