Chapter 1. The Frog, Moose And Tunafis-I mean Shark

Credit to that wonderful artist :) 

Why did the chicken cross the road??

........

I SAID...Why did the chicken cross the road~~~~

AnYwAyS-

Credit to my wonderful imagination for this fanfic. 👏👏👏

So starts in Tommy's exile, and the events are sorta the same, just with some new people added and events slightly changed.

AND, this has some minecraft machanics, but also some from the real world. scary I know?

Also, I'm gonna say 'Essempi' instead, cause it sounds cooler.

At first this was gonna go in my oneshots, but it has too much of a plot now, so...-

Enjoy :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

No-ones pov

"OH MOOSE, I KNOW YOU TOOK MY LAVA CAKES, AND I WANNA HEAR THAT DIRTY LITTLE MOUTH ADMIT IT!"

 Shouted a guy wearing a shark onesie and sunglasses that covered his eyes. He was chasing someone who seemed to be a moose hybrid. 

"NO WAY 09TUNAFISH, YOU GOTTA CATCH ME FIRST." The moose hybrid yelled back.

 He had antlers like those from a moose, and bright blue eyes, with a light shade of brown tangles for his hair. Behind the two was someone who seemed to be a frog hybrid with fluffy dark green hair, and wide, emerald green eyes. He seemed to be in a fit of laughter at the twos antics. 

"Hey Moose, Shark, quit it now, night is falling, and honestly, I really don't wanna get blown up by a creeper, they're annoying." The frog hybrid said in a light tone, quietly chuckling to himself. 

"Ugh, fine. I'll get my lava cakes back next time." The one called 'Shark' replied, staring at 'Moose' at the end. Moose stared back, and after a beat of silence, the two burst out laughing. At this point, the frog hybrid had caught up to them, and they continued their journey, the sun slowly setting behind them.

+x+x+x+x+x+

Tommy pov

I sat in the ruins of Logstedshire, what once was my home, now just a crater. It's kinda ironic, isnt it? That L'manburg, once my home, got blown up, and now Logstedshire. I assumed I had been sitting here for about three hours, because it had started to get dark. I got up and dusted my clothes from the dirt that had clung to them. As I was heading towards 'Trent', I heard voices coming from the Christmas tree that BadBoyHalo had built. I quickly ducked behind the tent, and listened intently. I managed to catch a few words of the conversation. 'Camp' 'Mobs' 'Night' and......'lava cakes'?? The last one confused me, but it was clear to me that these strangers wanted to set up camp for the night. 

Gathering up all the courage inside of me, I took a deep breath and stepped from behind the tent. There, I saw three people standing there, talking and laughing. One of them wore a shark onesie and sunglasses, which made it impossible for me to see his eyes. Next to him was a Frog hybrid, with wide emerald eyes, and dark green hair. lastly, there was a moose hybrid, with antlers and light brown hair and bright blue eyes, like what mine used to be like. I cleared my throat, and the three people turned towards me. I slowly gulped. 

"U-um...hey, what are you doing here?" I asked nervously. The three looked up, shocked slightly. Finally, the frog hybrid spoke up.

"Sorry for intruding like that, we don't mean any harm, we just wanted a place to stay for the night. I think its fitting for introductions, don't you think?" He asked. I simply nodded.

"Right, well my name is Unspeakable, the one with antlers and is currently eating lava cakes is MooseCraft, but you can just call him Moose, and the one that looks like he's gonna kill Moose is 09TunaFish." He continued. 

"ITS 09SHARKBOY GUYS, STOP CALLING ME TUNAFISH. AND MOOSE, YOU BETTER STOP EATING MY LAVA CAKES OR I'LL CALL MOOSEINA!" Shouted '09Sharkboy'. 

"Mmmmm....no, I'm hungry, and there are no kitchens nearby, so lava cakes it is. Also, stop shouting Shark, the poor kid looks terrified." 'Moose' replied. ((If you get that kitchen joke, marry me right now💍/p))

"So um..what's your name kid? And what happened to you, you look so beat up." 'Unspeakable' asked.

"Well, my name is TommyInnit, but you can just call me Tommy, and um..well..what happened to me is...I've been exiled." I replied cautiously. "Also, I've never seen you guys on the Essempi before, where are you from?"

"Well, I'm sorry to hear that Tommy, but for where we are from, we are from ChaseCraft. It's pretty far from here, but its a nice place." Said Shark. 

"Listen guys, I know this is kinda emotional and all that right now, but I've run outta lava cakes, and I'm hungry. Tommy, do you perhaps have a kitchen that I can eat?" Moose spoke up. What kinda person eats a kitchen?

"Well, I can make some food if ya want" I replied. I already became comfortable with the three, so I led them to 'Trent'. I noticed the look of  dismay that passed on their faces when they saw the broken portal and ruins of Logstedshire, but quickly hidden by a sad smile. 

After we had all finished our food, I went and grabbed spare blankets and pillows and laid them on the floor. I collected the empty bowls, and put them on side. I got into my bed, and I  let the endless void of sleep consume me. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

811 words :)

No cause I was gonna cry when making this cause Unspeakable was literally my childhood, and the first mcyt I watched, so it seemed fitting these guys would appear first. 

So, who do you want to see next??

remember to stay safe, and have a good christmas. Take care Mushrooms!