what should i write

um ok hi hello i need help— if anyone is even reading this, pls help me decide what to write!!!! im indecisive ASF and have too many ideas shdjsjd

ok, first of all, i have this harry potter idea where my character — marciana zabini — is born with the memories of her previous life; including the memory of her reading harry potter. thus, she resolves to use her knowledge to change the plot so that things can have a happier outcome— but things take a suprisingly dark turn...the more she changes, the darker things get...

this is the idea i've been working on the longest and i'm rlly proud of it or whatever and i really like it and i have a lot planned out plot-wise and even some chapters pre-written ++ some of it is alr pre-written nd some of it is posted on ao3 saur yeah— its called life on mars and it entails slytherin politics, misadventures at hogsmead, necromancy and other fun shenanigans. also death.

OKAY BOOM!! the second idea is a percy jackson fic and pjo holds a very special place in my heart bc it was my first ever fandom and my first ever fanfic was for pjo too (it was a tasm!pjo au where percy is peter and annabeth is gwen...it was gonna be a part of a marvel-pjo cinematic universe...we don't talk abt that-) anyways— the idea i have for this is that my oc, alcina 'alsie' valentine, is a demigod daughter of kratos; the god of strength and sovereignty. however, unlike her father, alcina is terrified of her own herculean strength and terrified of looking others in the eye- our girl has crippling anxiety and her biggest fear is of her own self.

alcina is percy's lab partner for the year whilst at yancy— and probably the closest she'll ever get to having a friend (though percy probably doesn't know that)-- anyway, long story short, through a bunch of coincidental circumstances, percy and alcina end up on a quest together and through their misadventures, alsie discovers her battle cry (hehe name of the fic).

okay another one-- its a my hero academia fic (for some reason, i find this fandom so difficult to write for?? that doesn't mean i won't stop trying though) and my character is called hiromi ayasa; she's the daughter of two, quirkless parents and her quirk is lumokinesis. her birth goes like this; her mother was a small-time hero from the americas  called dazzler. one day, her mother fell pregnant with her but she wasn't aware as she had no symptoms and barely showed. thus, her life continued as normal, until around six months in when her water broke and she was like ???? she's rushed to hospital, gives birth to hiromi but only spends a week with her as she dies due to the difficult labour.

anyways, after some time, baby hiromi is adopted by a quirkless couple called the ayasas. they're scientists who are remarkably well-off and intelligent-- and they adopted hiromi because she showed very early signs of her powerful quirk. due to them being quirkless and essentially powerless all their lives, they want to have a 'taste' of power and they realise that they can do that through their child. so they relentlessly train hiromi when her quirk fully manifests and, due to this, her hands are often wrapped because of the burns and she has to wear medicated, blue glasses to aid her vision.

hiro's parents are, to put it plainly, abusive— but they're also the kind to shower her with endless love and praise, so hiromi doesn't really pick up on the fact that they're abusive, yk what i mean? they're horrid to her one moment, then love and praise her the next which confuses her. anyways, this story is about hiro realising her toxic situation, finding her birth father and becoming a good hero i guess.

its funny how the longest explanation was for my least developed idea whoops— anyways, tell me what you guys think!! ok bye