32- I win this round

As you all pile in to the club, you try to turn back to search for Izuku, but get dragged by Ochako, Mina and Jiro to the bar where they start ordering drinks.
"Actually guys, I was just gonna go look for Izuku." Mina hands you a very sketchy looking shot, the mixture of green and red liquor swirling in the tiny glass as you inspected it.
"You'll see him later, let's just make the most of happy hour before it ends." Ochako beams as she downs her shot, almost throwing up in the process, as she waves at the barman to bring another round.
"Wasn't the whole point of you dressing me up in this for Izuku to notice?" You ask as you raise an eyebrow and drink your shot, gagging in the process.
"Well yeah. But we also need some liquid courage so you will actually do something about it." Mina chuckles as she hands you a different shot. You glance back at the group as Izuku finally catches up, you see Kiri point at you as Izuku follow his direction, you swallow dry as he proceeds to look you up and down with a smirk plastered on his lips. You turn back to the girls who were waiting for you to order another round.
"Fuck it." You mumble before you swing your head back, letting the burning booze make its way down your throat.

After about another 5 rounds, the girls ask for cocktails and head back to the booth the boys were sitting at.
"I see you've already made a dent on their kegs." Jiro says as she takes a seat gesturing to all the empty glasses of beer that littered the table.
"Yeah, Kaminari thought he would get some sort of discount if he ordered in bulk!" Kiri laughs as he finishes off his beer.
"All it did was kick Pikachu out of commission early. Fucking dumbass." Bakugou grumbles as he points to the blonde resting his forehead on the table groaning.
"C'mon Denki! You lightweight!" You joke poking his side, making him weakly lift his head up, making you giggle.
"Ok girls, shall we hit the dance floor?" Mina beams as she gestures to the crowd, swaying her hips. As your about to stand up and join her, a strong hand holds your arm tenderly, you look back to see Izuku scanning the sea of people ahead.
"What is it?" You ask confused, turning to face him fully.
"You're bit going in there alone. Not since what happened last time." He mumbles switching his gaze back to your liquor clouded eyes.
"Hm is this your way of asking me to dance Izu?~" You purr seductively placing your hand on his, his eyes widen at your boldness as a pink hue dustes his freckled cheeks.
"I-I... no, I mean yes b-but-" He stutters as you giggle, dragging him in to the crowd as you start to move your body to the music.
Izuku follows your every move carefully, watching intently as you run your hands up your thighs to your hips, tracing every curve of your body, as your perky breasts bounce as you dance to the beat, your eyes slightly hooded as the liquor kills every ounce of embarrassment you had. He swallows dry, licking his lip as you let your hair down and dance more freely, you notice his lustful gaze and move towards him.
As you grab his hands and place them on your hips, his eyes widen at your boldness, giving you a small taste of power over him.
"Shy now are we?" You purr as you pull him to your level by his collar, you hear his breath hitch, making you smirk. As you glance up at him hungrily, pressing yourself up against his hard body, your hand trails down his sides a
until you reach his pants, cupping his forming erection. "What do we have here. I guess you're the only one who's shy." You mock as you start stroking him through his jeans, he groans letting his head fall to the crook of your neck.
"Y/N... If you do this... I don't think I can..." He trails off as you tug at his collar harder.
"I wanna fuck you so bad Izu~" You mewl in to his ear, biting his earlobe softly.
"Oh mommy~." He moans as you stroke his harder. "I need you.." He mumbles through heavy breaths, he suddenly grabs your hand and leads you out of the crowd.
He tries opening the disabled toilet but it was occupied.
"Shit." He curses before dragging you with him again. He stops at the top of a staircase, glancing at you briefly before leading you down to the coat lockers, he pulls you in with him closing the door behind him. The room was dark and small, full of winter coats hanging around you, as soon as Izuku turns to face you, he pusses you up against the wall, lifting you by your thighs, kissing you passionately. You moan against his lips, biting occasionally earning a groan from the greenette.
"Fuck Y/N... you drive me crazy." He mumbles as he starts attacking your neck, searching for your sweet spot, you moan as you run your fingers through his fluffy hair, raking your nails against his scalp making him shudder.
"Mhm.. I-Izuku!" You moan as he kneads your ass cheeks roughly, making him bite down on your neck and sucking, leaving behind a faint purple bruise.
"You're mine. And I'm gonna MAKE you mine doll." He growls lowly, his hoarse voice sending shivers down your spine. "Open wide baby girl." You do as you're told, opening your mouth and sticking you tongue out as Izuku places his middle and ring finger on to your moist muscle, making you lube up his digits with saliva. "Good girl.~" He praises as he pulls your leather skirt up, moving your panties to the side, he glances at you sweetly for a moment as if to ask permission, watching as your chest heaved with every choppy breath you took. You nod at him with a throaty moan, you vision blurring as arousal overflows your body. He proceeds to use his moist fingers to circle your clit, applying just enough pressure to send jolts of ecstasy through your nerves, you throw you head back in pleasure as you mewl.
"Aah! I-Izuku!~"
Deku inserts one finger, teasing you slowly as you grip his bicep forcefully. He glances up at your pleasurable expression as you bite your lip to contain any sounds that may pass your lips, your gaze vibrating as you watch his every move. He proceeds to insert another finger, picking up his speed, using the palm of his hand to rub your clit simultaneously.
"F-Fuck! I-Izu!~" You whine as he snakes his free hand over your mouth.
"Shh baby girl. We can't have anyone hearing us now can we." He whispers seductively as he continues to finger you, kissing your neck roughly.
"I-I can't." Your voice is muffled by his large scared hand, but your words could just reach him. In the even his hand would be absent, you were sure by this time your tongue would be lolled out as lewd noises would escape your throat loudly.
"Shit doll, I can only imagine how loud you'll scream my name once I fuck you." He groans laying his forehead to yours, a trickle of sweat running down his skin to mix with your own, as he applies more pressure against your clit with his palm. You had enough of his cockiness, you wanted to make him moan, you wanted to make him beg, you wanted him to feel just as you did. You grab his belt and start unbuckling it in a rush, your lean fingers making good work of the leather that kept you from what you really wanted, he chuckles as he looks down at your racing hands.
"Don't get to cocky now Deku~" You purr as you start to lower yourself to your knees in front of him, as you watch his expression change from confident to confused.
"W-What are you-" You cut him off but pulling his jeans down to his ankles, leaving him in only his black boxers.
"Shh now puppy, we wouldn't want anyone to hear us now would we." You mock with a devilish smirk, making him swallow dry as he bites his lower lip nervously, but also watches you with lust heavy eyes.
You trace the outline of his erection with your tongue, never breaking eye contact, he sighs in anticipation as you tease him. You were going to enjoy this, he hand mostly been the one doing the teasing, so getting Izuku flustered and vulnerable was a nice change, even though you absolutely loved his dominant side.
You pull his boxers down at an antagonising slow pace, letting them fall to the floor as his cock springs free. Your eyes widen in disbelief, you knew he wouldn't be small, but you never expected to be face to face with 8 inches of this man.
You glance up momentarily to catch Izuku's flustered expression, his freckled cheeks painted a vermilion hue, beads of sweat trickle down his temples as his breath becomes laboured. His eyes bore in to your ocean blue orbs as he gazes lustfuly with hooded eyes, you lick your lips and lean in, taking a small lick of the tip of his length, he shudders in response, filling you with confidence. The salty taste was new to you, the pre cum that coated his head shimmered in the dimly lit closet, you wrap your lips around him, bobbing your head at a steady pace, enticing a groan from the greenette as he lets his head fall back. Using your tongue, you swirl it around his tip, slowly taking him in deeper, he loudly moans as he places a hand on the wall to steady himself.
"F-Fuck! Y-Y/N... so good." He grits through clenched teeth as his fingers run through your soft hair.
You hum on to his cock, and try to take him in further, you could feel him at the back of your throat, but you still didn't take him in fully.
You slowly fondle his balls as you try to relax your throat, moving your head slowly. He patiently waits for you to adjust, tangling his digits in your h/c locks. You feel him slide down your throat as his balls hit your chin, you gag slightly before getting accustomed to his size, small strands of saliva trickling down your chin. Starting to get used to him, you start sucking again, working up a steady pace, taking him all the way every time.
"A-Ahh! Y/N! If y-you keep this u-up.... I'm gonna- Ahh nhg!" He grunts hunching over slightly as you don't let up, keeping up your unforgiving pace. You moan in response as he grips a fistful of your hair. "Nhgg! I-I'm gonna... AAhh Mommy!~" He whimpers loudly as he releases in to your mouth, you try to take it all, swallowing what you can while thick ropes of spend escape the corner of your lips. His breath was ragged as you stand to face him, even hunched over, he still towered over you, he wipes the corner of your mouth attentively before kissing you passionately.
"My turn baby girl." He whispers as he grabs your ass firmly.
"Uhm... Is someone in there?" You hear a voice from outside the closet door, you both freeze, unsure if you really heard something as the music was so loud.
"Hello?" You both rush to get your clothes on and try to make yourselves look somewhat decent, before the door flies open.
You are both faced with Kirishima, Denki, Mina, Iida and Bakugou. You're frozen, you had no idea of what to do, or what to say, you just stare at your friends blankly.
"Hahaha! What were you two just doing!?" Denki bursts out in laughter as he steadies himself holding on to Bakugou's shoulder, making him growl in response.
You glance at Izuku, noticing his face was just as red as yours, as you try to come up with an excuse.
"O-oh! T-This isn't the bathroom! E-Excuse me!" You stutter as you push past your classmates, speed walking out of sigh, where you sprint to the girls toilets, Mina laughs as she follows you, calling you to wait.
Bakugou pushes Denki off him and drags Izuku out of the coat closet by his collar.
"What were you doing in there Deku!?" He shouts growling at the cinnamon roll boy.
"Chill out Bakubro! They were probably just making out!" Kiri says chuckling as he helps Denki up from his fit of laughter.
"Stay out of this Shitty Hair!" He glares at the redhead in a threatening way before turning back to Izuku. "I swear to shit Deku, if you're just fucking around with her, I'm gonna kick your ass so bad you'll wish you were never born got it!?" He shouts as small explosions go off in his open palm.
"You have nothing to worry about Katchan... I know exactly how I feel about her now, and I just hope she feels the same." Izuku sighs as he unlatches the blondes hand from his shirt. "Also, I'm failing to see how it's any of your business what we were doing in there." He adds straightening out his top.
"Why you little shit! She's like my sister! And if you think-" Bakugou starts his fit of rage, only to be interrupted by Denki's cackling.
"Hahahaha!!! Bakugou actually cares! Haha! He finally admitted he cares for someone besides himself!!" The angry blonde instantly switches his attention to the electric boy.
"The fuck did you just say you pikachu looking fucker!??!" He shouts as he proceeds to chase Denki up the stairs back in to the crowd, leaving Izuku and Kiri chuckling.
"I'm glad he's finally showing so sort of affection towards someone." Kiri says looking at Izuku.
"Yeah, Katchan has grown a lot."
"Especially around Y/N, she really os great man. You're lucky, and never forget that dude." The redhead playfully punches his friends arm before leaving to find the angry pomeranian, to make sure he didn't murder anyone, leaving Izuku alone as he smiles to himself.
Yeah, I am lucky.