16

Jungkook parents/homophobia warning

Today was not plan for Jungkook and the rest.

🎄❣️Consider this text a raincheck for a belated Christmas hug. <3

The twins were playing together with lego, Jungkook and the rest were getting thinking what should they do for lunch.

"Hey, why don't have lunch out. It's will be nice for the kids to get some fresh air" Hoseok suggestion. "I like the idea, I go get their stroller and stuff" Jungkook said. "I will come to help" Jin said.

They decided to walk instead of driving because that gets them have more time together.

Jungkook pov

Jim and I packed the twins for example stuff to do. Jin grab the stroller for me. It was a two seat stroller, there is two seat but together.

"Jinnie where is the harness for them? Just in case if they want to walk" I ask him. I don't want my babies to get lost. "Found them" Jin said while holding then.

Asher is orangeish red because of his name and it's his favorite color. Angel is blueish white that is his favorite color.

I put them in the bags and then I put their bags under the stroller thing.

(Also, just a head up. I don't remember if I said anything about Jungkook parents)

"We got the stuff ready" I told them. "The kids are ready too" Hoseok said holding Asher.

Hoseok place Asher in and buckle him in, then he did the same with Angel.

Namjoon made sure the door was locked but then Yoongi double make sure because last time he didn't and we got lucky that no one went inside to take something.

As we left, Taehyung and Jimin took turn pushing the stroller.

"Let have the kids decided" I ask them. "Okay, loves do you want McDonalds or Burger King?" Jin ask them. "McDonald's!" Asher yelled. "Nuggets!" Angel yelled. "McDonald's it is" Namjoon said.

At McDonald's

I move the stroller inside and went to the playground so they can play. I park the stroller by the table where we will be at.

I stay with them while the rest order. I unbuckle both of them so they can play.

"Mama, look!" Asher and Angel were trying to get my attention by knocking on the see through glass on the playground. I wave at them and blow a kiss for both of them, they did the same with me.

"We're back" Hoseok sang. "Mm smell good, I'll go get the kids" I said. I was about to go but then Yoongi stop. "I'll get them" Yoongi said and I sat down.

It's took a while but they all came back. "Sorry, they wanted me to ride with them on the slide" Yoongi explain. He hair was standing up but Jimin fix it.

Jin and Taehyung got the twins meal prepare so all they have to do is eat. The boys got hamburgers while I got nuggets.

"Don't forget to wash your hands when you're done" I told them. "We will Koo" Namjoon said.

"Daddy! Papa! We are done, can we go back playing?" Asher ask. "Yes but come here" Jin grab wipes and wash their hands. "I got their faces" Namjoon said. When they are done, they went to play.

Meanwhile with the twins.

"Well you two look so familiar" unknown person said. "That because we are twins!" Angel said. "Angel! Mama and dada (Hosoek) say no talking to stranger!" Asher scold him. "But appa (Yoongi) say to answer questions when you are ask!" Angel told him. "That only in school, this is outside!" Asher grab Angel hand and went back to the table.

"Mama, scold Angel. He tall to a stranger" Asher told me. "Is that true, hon?" I ask Angel and he nodded. "I'm sorry mama, but Appa say to always answer when are given an questions" Angel said. "But that for school!" Asher yelled.

Look like we are having our first twins fight.

"Okay you two, Asher is right about the questions. Angel you are wrong. You should never talk to a stranger" Yoongi told them. "Now say sorry to each other" Jimin said. "I'm sorry Asher" "I'm sorry Angel" they both hug.

"Excuse me, are they your kids?" A voice ask and I turn around. I was shocked.

"M-mom?" I know I was pale for a fact, so many flashbacks are coming back to me. "S-son" I snap back to reality. "Stay away from my kids" I grab Angel while Taehyung got Asher.

"So these your kids and I'm guessing you guys are helping him" she said. "Actually he is our husband and these are our kids" Namjoon spoke.

Taehyung and I went toward the back so the kids don't know what going on.

"Oh so you are still sick" she pointed at me. "Being gay isn't sick" Hoseok told her and got close to her. "Don't get close to me f*g" she back up. "Don't you dare called him that" Jin growl. "He deserves too. Hey kids, don't you want to go back to the building you were from and actually get a mom and dad?" She ask the kids.

"Don't talk to them, I gave birth to them!" I yelled. "Mama" Angel whined. "Mommy we want to go home" Asher said as they both hide in my legs. "Take them and go outside. We will deal with this" Taehyung peck me and gave me the stroller.

I went outside to calm myself down and also talk to the kids about who was the lady is. I don't know what happened to my father but I'm guessing he passed away.

After couples minutes

I saw them coming back. "Where is she?" I ask. "She threw a fit. Turn out there was more people like us who are and she started saying they all sick. So the manager called the cops" Namjoon explain. "Are you okay?" Jin ask. "Yeah, just a little shocked" I said.

We all went home. We didn't let that situation ruin our day. We went to pool till dinner time then watch movies till it's was the twins bed time.

Tbc
I will be making slow updates