o2--

-- REESE'S POV --

"I need to go now, love you." I smile kissing my mom's cheek.

"I'll miss you." She whined hugging me.

"Mom, I need to go." I laughed trying to free myself from her.

"Come soon." She pouted letting me go.

My mom was that childish, she was a stay home mom and being married to a very wealthy business tycoon didn't help with her getting matured. She had me at the age of sixteen so she was still very young.

"Dad said he'll be home by tomorrow." I inform her.

"That jerk, I'm going to teach him a lesson when he comes back. How dare he ignore my messages but reply yours?"

"Mom relax, when Dad comes, deal with him all you want." I say before going out and locked the door.

I entered my Benz before taking off to school, I got there in less than thirty minutes since my house wasn't too far from school. I went to see my coach first since we had to discuss how to get new uniforms for basketball since the one we had now has become old.

After that I proceeded with looking for excuse of friends. They sure knew how to carry along without me, who knows if they haven't gone to class?

I spotted jace's hair from far as I made my way towards where they were standing at the end of the hallway. Stopping at their front, they didn't notice me because they were busy talking about God knows what.

"What am I missing?" I asked as they all looked up due to my tall height.

I noticed a new person among them but when I saw her face, My breath hitched. One word--

Beautiful.

Her features were so soft and prominent as she stared at me with her big brown eyes. No words can describe her beauty and the lip gloss she had on almost made me draw her closer to me and kiss the life out of her. But if I do so, I wouldnt be able to stare at her face again.

Her skin was smooth and she had the most gorgeous body in the world. She was a goddess and with the looks of it, she was a new student so I had to make her notice me before some dumb head tries to seduce her because this environment wasn't good for her-- A place filled with hormonal teenage boys.

"Hey." I waved making her blink as she bit her lips shyly.

Was she checking me out too?

"Hi." She responded with a small voice and I immediately caught on her accent that she was an Indian.

"What's your pretty name, Miss india?" I asked making Addison hit my arm.

That girl is fucking aggressive.

"Don't call me that." She mumbled eyeing me cautiously.

"Sorry?"

"I thought you were handsome, but you are kinda weird and annoying." She said.

What is she even saying?

"He's a typical fool, ignore him." Addison said before dragging her away sprouting nonsense about how to find her locker and so on.

"I hate first bad impression." I groan throwing my head backwards.

"What are you driving at Reese? I know you, you never care." Jace chuckled eyeing me skeptically.

"I like her Dude, what else?" I frown before three of us start walking towards class.

"You just met her." Whitney snort.

"Just think of it as love at first sight." I retort.

"She's not that pretty." She said again.

"Please never say that again." I chuckle.

"Between the both of us, who is prettier?" Whitney ask.

"Shut up Whitney." Her brother groaned. "Pari is gorgeous, Pretty can't describe her."

So her name is Pari.

"Exactly." I say before fist bumping Jace.

"I'm telling Addison what you said." Whitney grumbled.

"Tell her all you want, even Addison admitted she was cute." Jace say sticking his tongue at his sister before walking ahead of us.

"Are you okay Whitney?" I ask after a while of silence between us.

It was so unlike her, Whitney could talk till the world ends. She was a talkative so it made me wonder why boys were dying just to be with her, I've always considered her as my bestfriend and sister. Jace was the older twin so there's no way I could ever like her that way, he would murder me.

Whitney and I have been bestfriends since forever considering how my mom and hers were close friends. So we grew up together. She is really cool to be with and we are under the same modelling agency.

"I'm fine." She mumbled.

"So why aren't you saying anything?" I ask.

"Today is the first day of school so I'm kinda feeling uneasy." She smiled but I knew it was fake.

"You know I'm here for you right?" I say holding her hand as she nodded and gave me a real smile this time.

"I'll see you during lunch then?"

"Yeah." She chuckled before making her way to her class.

She was an art student, unlike me who my mom forced into the world of chemistry and biology, I had to live her dream of becoming a doctor for her, that was her goal.

I was about to round a corner when I saw Miss India walking down so I hid to scare her, immediately she got to where I was standing, I jumped out making her screech.

"It's just me." I laugh.

"You!" She gritted her teeth before walking past me but I grabbed her hands and pinned her against the wall.

"Can I be sincere with you?" She watched me for a while before nodding her head in response. "I like you."

"What--what are y-you saying?" She stuttered.

"I like you." I say again making her go red.

"You are crazy." She mumbled biting her lips.

"You have pretty lips." I say making her eyes go wide as she stops biting it. "Do you want to kiss?"

"We are in school." She mumbled trying to free her hand but I just pressed myself against her so I could hold her hands well.

"I'll take that as a yes." I whisper, wasting no time in taking over her lips.