STRANGER [ peter #1 ]. . .

( 001 )
-ˋˏ STRANGER ˎˊ-

🕸

pairingtom!peter parkergn!reader

summarypeter got deja vu when he bumped into you at the cafe.

disclaimers/warnings ANGST with a sprinkle of fluff, it got a little sad on peter's part, peter and mj aren't dating. also i'm actually not writing the whole scene cause it's so long :))

word count1.4k

hana's notes so sorry if my writing and grammar are trash <3

【 hana's notes 】 so sorry if my writing and grammar are trash <3

FROM STRANGERS TO FRIENDS, FRIENDS INTO LOVERS . . .

┊       ┊             ┊       ┊

┊       ┊       ☆       ┊        ┊

┊        ☆                  ☆           ┊

★                                              ★

ᝰ    PETER WAS ITCHING THE WHOLE WALK TO THE CAFE. His palms were clammy despite the cold weather and the note that was tightly gripped in his hand ──which has his written introduction── is scrunched up.

He cleared his throat before rehearsing again, "Hi, I'm Peter Parker. You don't know me─" he stopped and let out a groan in frustration.

Why is this so hard? He thought. I'm just here to meet my friends... that has no memories of me... and probably never will.

No. No. He promised. He promised to find them.

The walk felt short, although Peter took the long way rather than the shortcut. Claiming that it was because he needed time to rehearse. That's what he told himself.

But truth is, Peter is scared. No, scratch that, he is terrified.

What if they hate me? What if they never want to see me again? What if we never become friends? What ifs after what ifs.

He tried steadying his breathing. The front door of the cafe was right in front of him, yet he felt like he could do another round of walking from his new apartment to here.

Peter shook his head. It's now or never. And opened the door.

He was immediately welcomed by the comforting smell of coffee and the sweet scent of donuts. Even though the cafe didn't provide a lot of mouth watering smells, it felt familiar and that was already enough for him.