BACK HOME [ peter #2 ] . . .

( 002 )
-ˋˏ BACK HOME ˎˊ-

🕸

pairingpeter parkergn!reader

summarypeter doesn't
want to be complicated
anymore.

warningsSO CHEESY
GOODBYE. mentions of injuries &
blood but nothing too detailed.

word count0.6k

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ☆ ┊ ┊

┊ ☆ ☆ ┊

★ ★

                 The sun starts to peak into the skyline when you woke up by the sound of constant knocking. You groaned and groggily rolled over to your side, blinking your eyes quickly to get your vision focused. The knocking didn't seem to stop. You were certain that it was coming from your window and that made you even more confused.

"What the hell-" you tiredly mumbled. Your hands moving to wipe the sleep out of your eyes as your feet patted against the floor, moving to the sound.

You squinted your eyes when you noticed a figure hanging outside the window. You were still delirious, so maybe you're having a lucid dream. But when you got a glimpse of the figure outside— you can recognise that suit from anywhere.

You immediately became more awake, "Holy shit. Peter?" the figure waved and you quickly opened your window for him to climb through.

He was clutching his side, his posture was tense and his face resembled someone who just got their ass beaten up.

"Hey." He whispered softly, a fond smile made it's way to his face at your sleepy state. He felt guilty for bothering you this early in the morning but when he got to see you like this— with messy bed hair, your eyes drooping, trying so hard to keep them open, wearing his worn down midtown t-shirt, his guilt melts away.

You are so so gorgeous without even trying.

You moved closer to him, "Don't "hey" me, are you hurt?!" you worriedly exclaimed, scanning him from top to bottom.

Peter's heart fluttered at your concern. Even when he knows that you could just ignore him and go back to sleep. Your hands were carefully moving around him trying to assess any injuries and he was in some sort of a daze as he looks at you. It made his heart yearn for you even more. No one has ever cared for him like this, it was merely luck that he had the met you.

"Peter?" you called out to him when you noticed the spaced out look on his face.

"Hm?"

His eyes locked on yours and you had to stop yourself from shrinking back at how piercing his gaze was. He's giving you one of the looks that the main character in a movie always gives their love interest and it made you feel warm all over.

"You okay?"

He nodded, "I am now." He didn't look away from you and you can't seem to take your eyes off of him too. Peter seemed to be having a battle inside of his head, as if he wanted to say something he shouldn't.

"I don't want us to be complicated." he settled with. His voice was tiny, almost as if he was scared to break the little comfortable bubble you guys were in.

You furrowed your eyebrows, confusion written on your face, "What do you mean?"

He sighed before continuing, "I like you. Y/N." he spoke, stepping closer to you, making your breath hitch. "I feel like I'm going crazy everytime I'm with you. You make me feel safe and I don't have to worry if anything I say will annoy you, or you'll find me weird. Cause everytime I ramble, you ramble with me and my heart just explodes." he tearfully laughed. "To me, you're home."

Your eyes softened and blinked a few times before a grin made it's way to your lips. You don't know what happened to him that made him do this, but you'll remember to ask that about that later.

"So please," he whispered, leaning his forehead on yours. His voice broke at the end and it made your heart gave out a painful squeeze, "Be mine?"

You didn't waste time nodding your head. "Okay." you softly whispered, and Peter felt like he could scream from all of the emotions he's feeling. "You're my home too, y'know." you snickered.

"Oh thank god. I didn't actually think this would work." he nervously chuckled, a pink blush forming on his cheeks.

Your face began to hurt at how big your smiling, "You had my heart from the very beginning you idiot."

Everything suddenly makes sense. The pieces are all falling into place. Years of pining and you finally got him.

"And mine, yours."

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ☆ ┊ ┊

┊ ☆ ☆ ┊

★ ★

【 ⛧ hana's notes

sorry for disappearing loves </3

yes i am a sucker for cheesy confessions can't you tell

this is honestly just self indulgent. i really want someone to do this to me so why not our beloved peter <3

hope you guys like this!

^^^ NO BC LITERALLY. I COULDN'T STOP SMILING WHEN THEY WERE ON SCREEN.

──all the love, han ♡︎