sick mornings

No one's POV,

The ninjas all woke up in surprise due to their alarm ringing loudly throughout the room.
They all groaned, but woke up anyways.

Well, everyone except Lloyd.

"Wake up green machine!"

Cole said as he softly hit his shoulder, but the blonde just mumbled in what sounded like pain.

"You okay kiddo?"

The blonde slowly shook his head.
He felt like someone just ran over him with the biggest truck that could have ever been created.

For short, he felt horrible.

"Hey guys, he's burning up!"

The earth ninja exclaimed after carefully touching the blonde's warm forehead.

"He probably caught a cold with all the possession stuff..i mean, he did fall into this freezing ass water back at the tomb thing.."

Jay added and yawned, still half asleep.

"I will get Sensei Wu and his mother. Please stay in bed until i come back my friend."

Zane said to the blonde as he walked away.

"hey greenie"

Kai bent down next to his best friend and smiled, softly patting his soft and shiny hair.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine"
"can you stay?"

With Kai being the elemental master of fire, Lloyd felt actually much more warmer with him sitting by his side.

"You're cold?"

The blonde nodded and coughed a bit.

The brunette was actually feeling kind of bad for the boy in front of him.

They were all relieved that they defeated the preeminent, they really were, but now Lloyd's father was truly gone.

He died two times, and both of these two times Lloyd was the one with him.

And to add even more, nobody knew how he truly felt with Morro and how he actually was feeling inside after being possessed for almost an entire month.

But still, he felt like he shouldn't brought up the topic, at least not yet..

He believed that the blonde was probably still too shaken up to talk about the last few weeks.

Lloyd's POV,

Why the hell did I get sick? why??
I hate it.
I can't even stand up or use my phone-ugh!
I hate being sick..

"You're cold?"

I simply nodded.

I was so cold and it wasn't even winter.
I felt like Morro was using my body again.
It felt cold and empty.

But I was able to feel Kai's warm aura next to me, which made me go back to reality.

Morro is gone, don't be afraid.

"How are you feeling, except the sick part? Like..you..How are you feeling?"

Kai was constantly worrying about my well being, even before I lost my father and got possessed.

But now, it was like even hurting my little toe would need a hospital treatment..

Honestly, I had no idea how I could tell him how I truly felt inside without him having a stroke.
I couldn't tell him how sad I actually was.