He's Your Teacher

Preference for Lilly :)

"Hey Lil, ready for class with Mr. Iriwin?" My best friend Kimmy teased. I rolled my eyes and walked into the history room with the extremely handsom substite teacher, Mr Irwin. He was basically sex on a stick; the god of hotness; only the prettiest man in the entire world. His accent didn't help either. I mean, that Sydney tone is the most perfect thing in the enitre universe.

"Lilly? Do you want to answer the question...or?" He said, noticing my stairing. I kind of just nodded my head no and looked away, avoiding the fact that I have no clue what the hell he just said. Which meant that for the rest of the class I was condemed to drawing all over my notebook paper that should be covered in history facts rather than pictures of Mr Iriwn and I.

"Lilly, could you plese come to my desk, I'll write you a pass." Mr Irwin said, KImmy nudged my arm and made a kissy face. I shoved her out the door and walked over to Mr Irwin.

"Lilly, I don't know what it is, but every time I teach a class with you in it I get all lost." He said slowly.

"Lost? I'm not following, sir." I spoke. His head was looking down. He seem flustered, a personality I haven't seen on him. He moved his hand to my mid thigh and then looked me in the eyes.

"Call me Ashton..." he said as he kissed me with his red, beautiful lips. I kissed him back with my arms around his neck. At this point the fact that he's my teacher didn't cross my mind. His hand went up my back as he lifted my shirt. I knew I had class next, but it was so much more fun to unbuckle his pants in the back of his classroom. I mean, he was basically my soul mate.

WHich sounds crazy when you don't know about last summer. You see, I kind of suck at history. So, my mom and dad got my a tutor last summer to help me out with the whole subject. And out of all of the people and tutors that could have been there to help me, my family got Ashton Irwin. He was just amazing and we had so much in common. The only reason we didn't hop on that train was because I was 17 and he was 19. But now a year's passed. It only seems right.

And now I've got the only boy I've really ever wanted, and he has me too.

A/N

Not really sure it that was too great, but I hoped you enjoied it and a shout out to Lilly :)