Bandu X Reader (Unexpected meeting)

Well, that's it.. I hope you all like it! The gender of the reader is not specified to make this book easy to read! :]

Standing at the bus stop, your hoodie was covered with snow, layer by layer slowly falling on the fabric. The very quiet atmosphere gave a sense of calm, until rapid footsteps mixed with the creaking of snow were heard from the side.
"I'M SORRY, AM I LATE?! THERE WAS A 226 BUS PASSING THROUGH HERE?!" - The voice of a young man who was already standing very close on tiptoe, peering into your face with big eyes. The glass eyes popped, and he, realizing the awkwardness, got into his usual position, which gave you a better look at the person. A green jacket, on his head he had a hat, over which he wore dark green headphones. On his feet are blue pants with black shoes. Looking at them, there was something warm that warmed your soul, until his voice pulled out of your thoughts, "I'M SORRY, BUT COULD I FIND OUT THE SCHEDULE, IF YOU HAVE IT?!"
"Oh, right, I'm sorry," - You say in a calm tone - "Do you happen to have a phone so I can throw it? I took a picture last time, but now the schedule flew off because of the cold.."
At the word phone, his eyes widened. Not understanding what's going on, you wait for him to get the phone. An invisible grip pulled the unit out of his pocket while the young guy's eyes ran from your figure to the device and back, smiling a sweet smile at you. - "I'M READY!"
"Eight, nine hundred.. thirty-three.. ninety-five.."
"THAT'S IT! I WROTE IT!!" he exclaims with an enthusiastic expression on his face. A faint grin appeared on your face once again when you heard his voice, but it immediately disappeared from your face, realizing in what position you are standing with a new friend. The bus never arrived in half an hour, as you were standing here, and about 15 minutes have passed since your acquaintance. Realizing that nothing will change in the near future, you take out a glove and use it to shake off the seat behind, which was filled with snow, to sit down.
"Well, we're here for a long time.."

[timeskip]

The little legs swayed as man shifted his gaze from you to his feet. There was a spark in his eyes while he was waiting for the bus sitting next to you.
"By the way, where are you in such a hurry? You ran so fast to this stop.." - You decide to break the silence, turning your head to the interlocutor wrapped in a jacket, who recently almost knocked you down, - "And what about finding out the names while we're sitting here?"
"OH, ME? I AM BANDU. I WAS IN A HURRY TO GET HOME TO FINISH THE FURSUIT. THERE WILL BE A MEETING TONIGHT AND.." - He began his enthusiastic story, which would have lasted exactly an hour if the bus had not arrived, but fortunately, an empty car drove up to the bus stop. In hurry, you grabbed his small body and headed for the bus.

Well, you've always liked unexpected meetings.
Maybe this will be the beginning of a good friendship?