Ch. 26 Passionate Night (18+)

It was passed one and every girl was deep asleep aside from a silver haired queen. It was one of those days she rarely slept since she did the day before the festival.

So she just stared down at the first floor looking at the flowers and grass from the ground below her and sometimes got a glimpse of a demon wondering for a prey.

Then she heard a light knock on the door and she turned around walking there skipping all the girls hoping not to wake them up. She clutched the handle and opened it. The hallway was dark but she could see the boy before her.

“Bakugou.” She exhaled and stepped outside closing the door not wanting to wake-up the other ladies. “Why are you here?”

The demon only wore a sleeping gown that the sleeves were a strap so her collarbone and shoulders were shown. Also the collar of the red gown was low enough to show her cleavage making the explosive blonde gulp. The dress reached her mid tight.

The blonde was clouded by her beauty that he kissed her without warning trapping her in his outstretched arms that pinned her onto her dorm door.
The demon’s eyes widened her hands went on his chest – she then realized he wasn’t wearing shirt – trying to push him off. But she then didn’t.

‘this kiss is familiar,’ she thought as her eyes softened melting to the kiss, ‘he is Inosuke’s reincarnation.’

Her arms wrapped around his shoulders pulling him closer as she took over. After all she lived very long and had experience in many things.
She licked his lower lip, but he didn’t respond, she huffed and used her knee to massage his . . ., making him let out a groan. That let her slip her tongue in letting him fight for dominance making her win.

They pulled away and gasp for air, she liked her lip smirking, he thought he could be a top with her? Hah!

His face was red and he looked away, he hoped the darkness could cover how red he was that moment, how the hell was he a bottom with her? He figured since she was experienced and old as hell.

She grabbed his collar pulling him into a hug and whispered into his ear, “I love you.” She confessed making him redder than his eyes.

He smiled, “I love you too.” It was a weird way to start a relationship. “Will you be my girlfriend?”

She genuinely loved him, not only because he was Inosuke’s reincarnation, also because of who he is. “yes.”

***

Light moans sounded in the four walls as sweat dripped down her cheeks onto the chest below her as she bit her lip. Her chest bounced with the rhythm of her body.

The blonde hero-in-training hid his face in her chest as his hands gripped his buns helping her move over his member. He twitched in her hole as he reached his ending.

They weren't loud to wake up everyone since it was midnight and were in Katsuki's dorm room.

Kizuki fasten up slamming harder into him making him whimper as he bit into her abdomen lightly as he released into her. She stopped getting up from the now soft member, letting the semen drip down her tights into the bed sheets. She sat down feeling a bit sore.
After all she hadn’t done that after a few centuries.

But much to her surprise and amusement the blonde hovered over her and kissed her collar bone, “let me take the wheal now.” He muttered.
She plopped down onto the sheets blushing.

He bit her neck finding her sweet spot and sucked marking her – same as she did – kissing the midnight colored crescent and continued down.

He took his time like she did teasing and loving her every curve. Kissing and worshipping her scars and marks.

When he got to her tights he bit her tight and placed them on his shoulders and feasted on her insides like she was an ice cream, licking every corner.

He smirked at her whimpers and moans. He entered three fingers and saw how she arched her back. She was wet from the first round, but took his time.

He then got to her face kissing her once more as he slowly entered her. When the head was in he slammed hard in her making the bed hit the wall – loudly.

It made Kizuki hit his back, “hey! Wanna get me in trouble?” she hushed lightly.

He smiled, “sorry.”

He slowly moved in and out, a bit hesitant, but got the hang and carefully slammed in and out. Kissing and complimenting his lover for the next hour until he came again.

***

“Baku-bro,” the called boy looked up from the table he was napping at, “did you sleep last night?”

It was breakfast on a Sunday morning and the lack of sleep he had until four AM didn’t help his tired self.

He wore a turtle neck tank top with his joggers hiding the hickeys of the night before. Heavy bangs hung under his eyes as he glared at the red head.

“yes I did.” He lied, just then Kizuki came down holding onto the railing in her human form, bangs hung under her eyes and wobbled to the kitchen.

“What happened with her? She wasn’t in her room this morning either.” Momo said placing a hand on her cheek in worry. “was she hunting a demon until early this morning?”

Katsuki leaned again against the dinner table tired from the night before, after all they made love for a few more hours. Obviously she’d be sore.

Kizuki sat down on the table beside him as she ate raw bacon and fruit, she yawned as she ate hungrily. Just then her phone rung but she sent it to mailbox not in a mood to answer as she munched it down.

She ate calmly not quite realizing Bakugou was beside her. After all being in her human form made her demon senses like from human. Normal, so she didn’t realize yet. She did when she turned her head.

Her eyes widened and she blushed a bit, “Bakugou.”

He nodded, “call me Katsuki, Kizuki.” He corrected her calmly.