Chapter 11: The Farm Life

AYO WE BACK BABY
-----

Ranboo lead Purpled to the living room.

The strangers were sitting on his couches.

"Thank you, Ranboo." Punz said, Ranboo nodded and stood there awkwardly.

"We wanted to talk with you, if that's alright?" Karl asked, Ranboo gulped but nodded.

"Well, we wanted to ask if we could stay here. It would be a safe place for Tommy and Purpled. Of course this is your home, and you would decide if we could or not." Punz explained.

Ranboo thought about it. They seemed like kind people, and hey, maybe they would help with the farm.

"Only on one condition." Ranboo said, Punz nodded for him to continue, "You guys help with the farm. Like taking care of the plants, watering them, planting them, picking them." Ranboo explained.

"We'd be happy to help." Sam replied, Ranboo smiled. "I don't know where yall would sleep, but you're welcome to stay as long as you'd like." Ranboo said.

"Thank you Ranboo, for your kindness." Punz said, Purpled groaned, "This is boring. Is Tommy done yet?" Purpled questioned, Punz laughed.

"When he is finished, it'll be your turn Purpled." Purpled complained even more.

He hated baths.

---

Everyone was finished showering. Ranboo sat in the living room with the rest of the group.

"Tomorrow I'll leave and hopefully get to my brother. Then I'll bring him back here." Niki stated, she was about two hours away from his house. That is if hes still there.

"Is that alright, Ranboo?" She asked kindly, Ranboo nodded his head.

He honestly didn't mind. He was thinking it over earlier, and he wanted to help people. So why not let them stay!

"Then that's the plan." Punz said, Niki marked a map, showing her route and estimated time.

"I should be back in either two to three days. Don't come looking for me if it takes longer though. Its easier to come and find you than it is for you to find me." She stated simply, the others nodded.

"Well, its getting late. I think it's time to get some sleep, yea?" Punz asked the group.

"Theres some room upstairs and there's always the pullout couch. I'll sleep in my room. Then there's the guest room and my parents room." Ranboo explained, the others nodded.

"I can sleep downstairs on the couch." Niki suggested, "That way I can leave early morning and not wake any of you in the process." She continued, the others nodded.

"Me, Sam, and Purpled can take the parents bedroom. It should have a big enough bed for us." Punz suggested.

"Tommy and I can take the guest room then." Karl said.

With that, they all went to their rooms. With the help of Ranboo of course.

Ranboo made sure to lock his door that night. Stranger danger is a real thing.
He did however sleep soundly that night with the comfort of knowing someone else is in the house with him.

He woke up again early that next morning like usual. He got dressed, brushed his hair, and descended down the stairs like normal.

He was startled when he saw Niki packing up her items. He forgot there were other people in the house with him.

"Oh, good morning Ranboo. I'm about to leave." Niki explained, Ranboo nodded he walked to the door unlocking it and opening it for her.

"Thank you, for letting us stay." Niki thanked as she walked to the door aswell. She had everything she needed.