Everyday

Dixies Pov:

"Dixie wake up" my sister addi yells through the other side of my door. "i am up" she mumbles  a okay and i hear her footsteps leave the room. Today was me, My sisters, Charli and Bryce or in other words my friend group and the best best friends first day of college. All of us decided to apply last summer go to The University Of Arizona which was in our home town, and luckily we all got accepted so we only moved 30 minutes away to live on campus. They have campus apartments so we got ourselves side 2 side by side apartments that connect through one door (I don't even know if the University of Arizona have these or if these are real things but i just made them so go along with it.)  Addi and Bryce have been dating since our freshman year of highschool so their 5 year anniversary is coming up around the middle or our 1st semester. Bryce is obviously a big brother figure to me since i have known him since forever, and until middle of sophomore year it was just me, addi and bryce that's until my other roomate charli met me in biology and we connected a month ater of me and her being friends i introduced her to the group and its been us 4 every since. Me, charli, and addi have our own rooms and all share a master bathroom in the first apartment and then bryce is by himself in the next one. We specifically made it like that so addi can go sleep with bryce whenever she wants without me and charli having to here it all. Thats gross obviously.

So bryce isn't completely lonely and there is too guess bedrooms in there just in case. Anyways more on my friends charli is really quiet, calm, and collected. She is probably the smartest person i know besides my mom and dad. I know she has a brother but she is very closed off about him, which i guess it's okay. She is really funny and is more like the baby of the group even though we are all 19  and 20 bryce being the oldest (20) then addi (20) both of them turned 20 last month in july. Then charli (19) and surprisingly me (19) being the youngest. Addis personality is mature something i lack in. She is the perfect mother type and is always making sure we are okay, safe, healthy etc. Bryce and me on the other hand are the devils, were sarcastic, and always making jokes mainly dirty, we love pulling pranks even though addi gives us a earful after. We have so much fun sometimes.

My birthday is November 5th which makes since, Charlis is October 31st which is so fun because it's two awesome holidays all in the same day. Bryces Birthday is July 2nd and Addis Birthday is July 20th. 

Anyways back to what i was doing. I'm currently jamming to Chase Atlantic them being my favorite Artist. Today i was wearing matching outfits with addi and charli. Addi insisted. We are wearing light blue ripped jeans. Im wearing a white top, Charli is wearing a baby blue one, and addi is wearing a baby pink one. I joked yesterday about how it looked like a gender reveal but addi denied and said bryce was too immature for kids and i actually agree 100%. 

I don't like makeup that much i top my outfit off with mascara, lip gloss, and a little bit of concealer. Here is a little bit about me. I am a daddy's girls at heart but me and my mom get along perfectly. Addi and i are so close and some people think we are twins on how close we are but we are just extremely alike which makes it easier to talk to one another. I have wavy hair and i started growing my hair out last winter after cutting it so it is mid shoulder. My hair is a light brown but gets darker in the back which i think is cool. My eyes are brown but in the sun or when i'm happy they turn green. I'm about 5'6 which is fairly tall for my age. Okay that's it.

I grabbed my backpack making sure my computer, airpods, charger, and a pin and notebook are in there just in case and i turn around turning my light off and exiting my room. i walk into the kitchen wear i see addi making breakfast and bryce listening to her instructions that were to fill everyones water up. Charli was sitting down scrolling through instagram so i sat my stuff down next to her and then sat down. "are yall so so soooo excited for today" i kinda screamed sarcastically. "i am actually i only have 3 classes today" char said. "me too" me and bryce said at the same time. "how bout you adds" i ask.  She rolled her eyes and said "that's not fair i have 4" i giggled at her complaint. I take business, My parents, Charli's and Bryce's had paid for any other expenses and the apartments that we had so jobs weren't necessarily so if i saw one it would be a chose to apply or not.

My Schedule for the first semester was Mondays and wednesdays i had Business and Communication and then counseling. On Tuesdays and Thursdays i had Psychology and law. On fridays i had one class and that was English. I wanted to be a Therapist for everyone but mainly for kids and teens or newly adults who have depression, Trauma, Criminal Records, or just want someone to talk to.  I'm only taking Law just in case i need to know the backgrounds of anything, and i'm taking english just for a extra class. So my Majors are Communication and counseling along with Psychology.

Addi wanted to be a fashion designer so she is taking business and a specific arts class. I don't really know about the other two but i know that we all had buisness together and i had communication with charli. Charli wants to be a teacher and Bryce wants to be a Pro Football player so he plays for the school which gives us a lot of things to do. 

We all get out of the kitchen get our bags and start walking to our buisness class which was all of our first classes. We get there and sit down. Charli sits on the edge, then me and then addi and bryce next to me. we sat on the side to the mid top so we weren't to far away but were not that visible either. The doors open so we all look to the door either expecting our professor but instead my eyes our met with this tall, brown curly head, green eyes boy. He is wearing very fancy clothes and his eyes skimmed mine and stopped at charlis. She gets up and walks over to him. they were a little bit away co i couldn't hear but then she hugs him and sits back down and he leaves the building. I look at herand before i say anything she says "that's my brother noah" i nod i new she had a brother but i didn't think he was that hot, and i didnt think that he was that mysterious. Addi and Bryce turn to face us and charli looks down with a sad expression before she says "later on after classes can we go out to eat i need to tell y'all something important." and at that moment i knew that soon i would find my answers on who my best friend really was.

A/N 

Im back guys!!!! I hope you like this first chapter i'm getting used to writing again lmao. Anyways love yall