Chapter seven

Miu's POV-
Kaede has been on edge ever since Shuichi had started to stay here. She's always around the kitchen like she's hiding something from him. I'm getting concerned that she really is hiding something. Not just from Shuichi, but from me too. Is she cheating on me? No she'd never do that. But why is she always in the kitchen? Man this shit is confusing. I hope she's not mad at me. Wait, that's probably it! She's probably mad because I'm the reason Shuichi's here. I don't want her mad. I sighed, sitting up on the desk In my lab. "Well maybe she's just upset that I haven't proposed yet? Maybe I should..." Maybe she's known I've been wanting to propose this whole time and is waiting for me to do it. I can't decide... I mean, I already have the ring. But I just don't know when or where to do it. I took a bit out of her apple pie, slicing another piece as I finished the other. ...wait... The pie tastes different... Like, like more tangy then an apple. It tastes irony. Y'know when you bite your tounge and you taste the iron in your blood? Yeah, it tastes like that. "Miu, when did you two have a celler?" Shuichi asked from the hallway. "Huh? We never had a fuckn' celler!" I got up and followed where he was pointing. An open door sat behind a piece of the wall, with a staircase leading down to a dark and damp looking room. "What the-" I look at him, then back at the stairs. "This must be where Keade hides the presents and stuff" I said. Shuichi shrugs. "I'm going down." He said, walking down the stairs. I followd quickly behind to see what was down there. But what we saw was not what we ever imagined to see.

"Is...is that a body...?" He muttered and pointed to something hanging on the farthest wall by a table. "It's probably a Halloween decoration...Th-there's no way there'd be an actual dead body in here..." I didn't know what else to say. The only thing I knew was that the stench coming from the room was NOT from a Halloween decoration. "But then smell... It smells, dead...." He said. He walked closer to the table at the very back of the room. It was really the only *thing* in the room. The walls were covered in MISSING posters, dark brown stains, cracks and real-looking fake weapons...Well at least I think they're fake.. "What the hell..? What's with the recipes? They're all, blood-and-body infused" he said, sliding through a thick heaving looking book on the rickety stained table. He stopped on a dark coloured page; sucking in his breath he stood silent and still. "What do you see?" I peered over his shoulder to see the page. All the lettering was done in some kind of red-tinted ink, the words were scrambled and ill over the page. At the top of the page, underlined in a bright pink, was what I'm guessing was the name of the recipe:

"Lovers Apple Pie" By Kaede Akamatsu

Is the recipe she uses to make my apple pies..? Is this why it tasted strange? No. There's no way someone like Kaede would kill someone to make a pie! "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" I yelled. I didn't mean to yell, but I did. "Miu! She'll be back soon and we need to look at the whole book! Stay quiet!" Shuichi shushes me. "B-but it has to be fake!" He lowers his head. "As much as I want to believe that, there's to much evidence that she might be the reason behind all those people missing." He points to the walls. "But I just... I can't believe someone as nice as Kaede would do this..." He nodded. "Yes, I know. But we have to at least see to make sure. Go check around to see if you can find anything, and before you do, hide the door again" I agreed and did as he said, covering the door and heading up to Kaede and I's room to see if I can find anything. 

I know it's short but there'll be more later since I only have today to update. (That I know of)

Author- MarryMeMiuAndJunko