Stargazing On The Train

Night, dark blue sky, the stars can only be seen

Night, dark blue sky, the stars can only be seen. Witch,it was a good thing. She loved to gaze at the stars.

Rin Sakura

A daughter of a great Shaman, who passed away, protecting his friend. Rin admired her father's bravery from the start, and everyone was talking about him.

Everyone thinks that she could be like him someday. After all, she was able to lift the bo staff of her family.

The legend said: 'Whoever is able to lift the staff, is worthy to lead the Sakura family'

And it was true, she did lift it. Everybody tried it, but no one was able to do so. So, she jokes about it most of the time.

She was trained by Yoh's father. Mikihisa Asakura, a great Shaman. She never took him as a sword type, but, she knows everything that he taught her.

He was a great teacher, he had his ways but still, he really thought her well.

She was inside the cart, hoping to find a seat. All of the seats were taken, and she was losing hope.

Until, one seat caught her eye. It was empty. She sighed in relief and slowly walked to it.

However, she never would have guest who she was about to see.

"Um, excuse me"

The boy looked up at her.

"I'm sorry to bother you but, is this seat taken? There's no empty seats" she explained.

"Go ahead" he guesterd for her to sit. She smiled bright. "Thank you" she seddled her bags down put her bo staff onto the seat.

"What an intresting weapon" she heard a voice but it wasn't from the boy. It was from the ghost. A guardian ghost.

She smiled. "Thank you,Cinesse warior" she said. The boy was shocked. "H-how did you-" the boy could bearly speak. "I'm able to see ghosts,sorry that i suprised you" she apologized.

She just noticed his hair. Ravenhead,she liked it. And his yellow eyes were so rare to see.

She got lost looking at him. He looked so familiar yet she couldn't put her fingure on it.

"Do you want to see something?" He asked. She blushed,realizing she was staring. "No,sorry, it's just, you look familiar" she rubbed her arm.

"Are you...Tao Len?" She asked, finally. "Yes,i am" he smiled. To her, the world stopped for a second. Tao Len, 43rd head of the Tao family.

"I...i'm sorry i didn't recodnise you earlier. I thought it was you for a bit but then i thought it would be impossible" she rambled a bit.

"It's not a problem. I'm glad you didn't recodnise me,and for keeping it down. I just don't want people to bother me" he said,crossing his arms.