Intruders

I finally got up the nerve to go face Brian, Han and Dom. Getting out of my car I locked the door before leading them all to my garage. I spent most of my time out here so all my furniture was in the garage. There was even a fridge, grill, and pots and pans out here. I pretty much only went in my house to take a shower.

I walked over to the fridge to grab beer for everyone before handing them out and opening my own. I walked over to the purple 1969 Corvette Stingray coupe that was in the garage running my hand over the hood.

"There a bathroom in here?" I heard Brian ask.

"Over there." I heard Mercy reply. She knew I was stalling. I whipped around when I heard a door squeak open.

"Not that door." I said trying to hide the panic that was bubbling up. It was already too late though, the door stood wide open. On all of the walls in the small room there were pictures of the people that were in Jared's gang. Some were crossed out, others circled, and some with big question marks still beside them.

"What the hell is this?" Dom asked looking from the room over to me.

"None of your damn business." I said walking over to the door and slamming it shut. "The bathroom is that door." I cocked my head to the side, and could hear a car coming down the road. It made me glad I was already by the door of my planning room. I opened the door and flipped three switches before grabbing two different guns off the table, and closing the door again. The first switch shut off the lights, the second shut the garage door, and the third turned on a small lamp that couldn't be seen from the outside. "Mercy." I said and she cut me off.

"I know, I know, go to the safe house, and don't come out until you come to get me, or morning comes." She said walking over to a section of wall that only opened for me and her.

"One more thing." I said as the wall slid open revealing a stairwell. She looked at me confused. "Take them with you." I said nodded over at Brian, Dom, and Han who were looking between the two of us a bit confused.

"I'm not leaving you out here alone." Dom said folding his arms over his chest.

"What makes you think you have a choice?" I asked walking over to stand in front of Dom. I heard the car start to slow down, and knew they would circle the block once before stopping.

"The fact that I'm still standing here." He said looking down at me.

"Is that all?" I asked pulling one of the guns out of my waistband. "That can be easily remedied." I said pointing it at his chest. "Now either walk to the safe house on your own, or they will be carrying you there."

"Really, you're threatening to shoot me. You won't do it, you won't hurt me."

"You're wrong about me not shooting you." I said pulling the trigger. "But it won't hurt you." I said watching him stumble a bit before falling to his knees with a small tranquilizer dart sticking out of his chest. "Why do you always have to be so stubborn?" I asked sliding one of his arms over my shoulders and my arm around his waist. I managed to pull him to his feet before walking over to where the others stood shocked. "You have about five minutes before he can't stand. I suggest you use that time to get him downstairs." I said handing him over to Brian and Han.