𝘾𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚

"Have I ever told you how much I hate Chloe

"Have I ever told you how much I hate Chloe." Roxy said as she and Alex walk together to school, Alex scoffs.

"Who doesn't, everyone in school hates her." Alex said going up the stairs of the school entrance.

They both take their separate seats, Roxy seating with Nathaniel and Alex with Mylene. She waved at Nathalie with a smile and he does the same, they both look in front to see Miss bustier talking to them.

"Chloé is running for the class representative position and Sabrina will be her deputy. Do we have any other candidates?" She asked and Roxy saw how Kim raise his hand but soon puts it down, she frowns when she saw Chloe glaring at him.

"Hi! I'm sorry! I-uh, I-uh, the bus, dry throat!" Marinette said as she comes in the class coughing going to her seat.

"Can't believe she's running again for class rep? I hate, she's doesn't even care about the students." Roxy said and Nathaniel nods looking as they glare at Chloe.

"Tell me about it, if I didn't have her threatening me I would have try to run for class rep." He said.

"Same, but even if I wanted to run for class I couldn't do it." Roxy said. "Why not?" He asked.

"Because I'm already busy with the pet shop, I have to take care of the pets and their needs." She said and he nodded.

"Alright, I'll give all of you till the end of lunch to decide if you like to be a candidate." Miss Bustier said as she goes back to teaching until it was time for lunch.

______________

Alex and Roxy were together along with their friends in a circle talking to each other peacefully, that is until Chloe showed up.

"Hey losers! You better not run for class rep or I'll make sure you guys will regret it." Chloe said as she looks at them with her arms crossover.

"Like I'll run for a stupid class rep." Roxy said with a scoff and Alex puts a hand on her shoulder just in case Roxy jumps Chloe.

"Good! Rose you'll get kicked out of the club if you do run for class rep, Alex-." Chloe was cut off by Alex himself glaring at Chloe.

"I couldn't care less about being a class rep, so get your threatening words out of here." Alex said and pulls Roxy from the group to sit on the stairs holding her from the back. They saw Marinette talking to their group and when she was finished she came towards them.

"Why aren't you guys running for the election?" Marinette asked them and Alex looks at her.

"We couldn't care less about being candidates, Roxy already has a job of taking care of the pets and what's your excuse?" He asked as Roxy leaned back feeling Alex hug her close making her blush a little.

"Well, uh, um, I'm... really busy!" Marinette said making Alex raise an eyebrow at her.

"With what? Oversleeping?" He asked and wince when Roxy pinch his arm a little. "What? I was only joking." He said with his arms raised and smiles as Roxy shakes her head.

"Well, No! But, uh, well, I guess I would run if no one else did." Marinette said and Roxy smiles. "Glad to hear that someone will run against Chloe, you'll have my vote if you can convince me why I should choose you. Other than you being more caring and nice for our classmates." Roxy said getting up from the stairs as she heard the bell ring and Alex gets up as well.

"Thanks Roxy, glad to hear that from you." Marinette said as they go back to class.

___________

"So, any new candidates who would like to run against Chloé and Sabrina?" Miss Bustier asked again for the elections. Roxy looks at the class who looked away from Chloe's gaze and made eye contact with Marinette and give her a thumbs up.

"Given that Chloé and Sabrina are the only candidates, there's no point in voting. So, Chloé and Sabrina...." Miss Bustier gets cut off by Marinette who gets up from her seat raising her hand.

"I'll run!" Marinette shouts.

"Wonderful! You'll need to develop your campaign and have a speech ready by tomorrow. We'll have the vote then." Miss Bustier said with a smile and the class went by as they take notes for homework.

__________

Roxy and Alex were helping each other with the homework that was left to do, along with helping around the shop. Now, they were taking photos of the pets for adoption day.

"Come on pepper, stop making jokes and pose for the camera." Roxy said as pepper was doing jokes and honking her nose clown.

"Okay, okay I'll stop." Pepper said with a laugh and throws her stuff to the side. Alex comes in after helping bathing Zoe, she was dry and wearing one of her outfits.

"Zoe is done, she's the last one to take a photo." Alex said putting Zoe down on the floor.

"Thanks Alex, can you get that? The phone has been sending me notifications." She said and Alex picks up her phone to see what it was and his eyes widen.

"No way!" Alex said as he comes to stand beside Roxy who was now taking Zoe a picture, Zoe was making different poses with a smile.

"What? What is it?" she asked.

"Chloe is having Jagged Stone coming to the campaign launch party at City Hall. He will be signing autographs." Alex said with a big smile and Alex looks at him with the same expression as him.

"Really? Let's go!" Roxy said as she put the camera away and the pets on their own rooms, she knew they will be fine since dad will be watching them. "Bye guys, be good I'll be back as soon as I can." Roxy said and they both left holding each other's hands smiling.