Chapter 1

(👆👆👆 that's what the house's on there street look like, I would've put a cute gif of harry but it wouldn't let me)

*Faith*

"Dad, I think im ready. I've been homeschooled for a while now and I want to start going to school." I told my dad with worry in my voice, 

"Okay, shall we look at the schools around here then." he says as he opens his laptop with a massive smile on my face. 

Honestly, I was surprised I'd been homeschooled my whole life and my dad is all of a sudden letting me start school, after not leaving the house for the past nine years.

January 2nd 2000

I was 6 at the time, I had just moved to a new town in Manchester, UK from New York, me, my mom and my dad. I wasn't having the best time at school that's why we moved (i'll explain more on that later) to have a fresh start.

I was 15 almost 16 now , its August 31st 2010 my dad enrolled me into a private school a couple of months ago and I was starting the first term of year 11 tomorrow. When I signed up for this school I was excited, but as the first day gets closer and closer the more I start to worry.

What if I make a really bad impression and i'm known as that weird american girl, I was born in New Castle, Delaware  and lived there for the first few years of my life. Me and my dad  live in a townhouse in north London, my mom lives with to but it's almost like she doesn't anymore, her work always gets in the way. I never see her anymore, most of the time she gets home really late at night (i'm usually already asleep) and then she leave extremely early in the morning. 

Before I went to bed, I decided to watch the latest episode of EastEnders so I had something to talk about with any *possible new friends* after that I just binged Outer Banks and Stranger Things. 

It was 11:30 so I decided it was time for me to go to bed, but before I went to sleep I remembered my dad told me to check the mail, I walk outside and see a boy shutting his door, I always see him staring at me but I never thought anything of it. The mailbox was empty so I went back to bed, it was a lot earlier then I would usually go to sleep but I seemed to be really tired. I wasn't sure how to feel about tomorrow, I had no friends and no one to talk to, especially no one to gossip in the toilets with, I was filled with dread mostly. I put those thoughts to the side, and took my makeup off, washed my face and brushed my teeth, I got into bed and quickly drifted off to sleep.

*Harry*

I sit at my window daydreaming about the girl next door as I watched her take out the bins. That was all I really saw of her, she didn't go to school and she never left the house. Who was she? Her brown, dark wavy hair resting on her neck she was wearing an oversized taylor swift jumper with navy blue flared jeans and black converse. Wow this girl had style + she was beautiful.

I've been dreaming about her since she moved here January 2nd 2000, that was over nine years ago, I promise i'm not a stalker I just thought she was pretty cute. It doesn't matter anyway I have a girlfriend, her names Georgia, she's head of the cheer team, she's really pretty and she's kind. All of my friends say she's a horrible person and to be honest she is when you first meet her, but if you get to know her a bit more you start to warm up to her. Besides this other girl is only a silly little crush, it's like having a celebrity crush, you know it's never gonna happen but you find them attractive.

I played Minecraft with Louis and Zayn for a couple hours until I thought it was the right time to go to sleep. I kinda take care of myself now, my parents are always on business trips or getting drunk in some random bar so I look after myself. It's pretty sweet not gonna lie, I have nobody to boss me around but I do get a bit lonely sometimes.

It's the first day of year 11 tomorrow and i'm not excited, I don't even know if i'm that excited to see my friends. I'll be away from her, the mystery girl. Ugh what am I going on about, I don't even think she notices me. I should try and make more of an effort next time I see her. "Speak of the devil" I mutter as she walks out of her house, i'm not sure what she's doing because it's quite late on a sunday evening. I run downstairs putting a shirt on whilst I move, I slow down as I'm about to open the door and fix my hair. I take a deep breath and walk out my house, just as I was about to walk up to her she walks straight back into her house. My smile turned into a frown and I walked back into my house and jumped into my bed. I fell to sleep quite quickly.