Cherubin

The scene shows the clouds, a town named Cherub Town.

A little one in red overalls (like Stewie's in Family Guy) is in front of the camera.

“Howdy, I'm Cletus! Welcome to heaven! I bet you did some good deeds in your lifetime? You deserve your place here! ”

“🎶Want to cry? 🎶” A blue sheep crowing.

The scene shows a man jumping out of the plane without a parachute. He crushes on some rocks and he yells' Owie Who's being censored.

“🎶When the being dies🎶” A yellow sheep sings.

The next scene is a situation where a man is in front of a tunnel and a speeding train kills him.

“🎶What's it been put aside? 🎶” Cletus sings.

A man who has a gun pointed at his head and accidentally shoots him.

“🎶When your face turns blue🎶” The three sing.

The clip shows a man's face due to the rising water pressure.

“Lucky for you… 🎶” Collin chant.

“🎶 There is something we can do… 🎶” Keenie chants.

“🎶We can help you stay alive🎶”

The Cherub logo is displayed.

“🎶We do not accept money🎶”

A scene shows Cletus taking refuge in the money. Other examples are shown.

The blue sheep helps a man with his paperwork and fills out each of his sheets. Keenie who lifts a boulder above a hiker crush.

The three cherubim comfort a man injured in a car accident.

The three cherubs appear on the screen and sing in harmony. Blitzo blows up the television.

Moxxie takes another television, he changes the station of the new logo 666 new.

“Change channel ..”

Moxxie changes channels which shows a parody of Betty Boop dancing. Millie covers Beelzebub's eyes.

“Change channel?”

The screen displays a salesperson.

“Are you looking to get a job in engineering and gadgets? Called to Wacky Wolford. "Wacky factory logo is displayed." Please, I really need to sell at least one. "

“Bingo!” Blitzo blows up the TV.

"You are launched, sir!"

Suddenly a jerk spills Loona's cup and wakes the canine girl. She holds her little brother to protect him.

"Can you guys feel that?" Beel said.

"Shit! an earthquake from hell. ”

"Is it possible to order like that?" Moxxie doubts that something like that exists.

Millie clings to her husband. “Moxxie doesn't panic.”

“I'm not panicking, it's just a hell earthquake is impossible.”

Loona hits the imp with the hair white hair.

"Stop having a heart attack!" Loona knocks Moxxie against the wall.

A metal ball enters the room is knocked down by Moxxie and is knocked unconscious by the pieces of wall that have fallen on it and a demon resembling a supervillain enters the room through the hole.