~Good lord, marley~

November 3rd, 2019
5:35pm

'I'm suddenly realising that we're not cut out for this kid thing' Sebastian said, sneaking up on me.

I didn't look up, I was too lost in thought, Sebastian came over and sat down on the floor next to me, wrapping his huge arms around me and pulling me into his chest as he stroke my hair.

We sat like that for a few moments before I spoke up

"What happened to the kids?"

"North and Saint had a sugar crash, their currently knocked out watching family guy, and I finally found out what Chicago wanted, apple juice, so I gave him some and he fell asleep quickly" He said, and I smiled against his chest as I imagined the sight

"I have a crazy idea" I said slowly

"What's new?" He said and I could feel his smirking

"This is probably the most crazy idea I've ever had, one that could top all others"

"What is it?"

"Well I'm thinking of starting back up my music career, but I'm thinking of starting it up in nine days"

"Your being serious?"

"One hundred"

Sebastian was quite for a second and then he spoke "well I think if anyone could start their music career up in nine days after a six year break it's you, I think it's a brilliant idea, but why nine days?"

"In nine days is the anniversary of the last time I preformed live, as everyone online is calling it, the unofficial start of the Kardashian hiatus and I think it would be cool to make the five year anniversary by coming back to music"

"So how would you do it?"

"Well I've done some research and there's a big charity concert nine days, the ninth, all the big singers and bands, coming to preform, Billie Ellish, Justin Bieber, imagine dragons, Ariana grande, it's gonna be huge, it's over the span of two days and I was planning on going to watch it anyway"

"You've done your research" Sebastian said and I could tell he was smiling

"Yeah, do you think I should just go for it? Or wait so I can plan it better"

"I think you should go for it" he said,

"Really?"

"Yeah, I think it will be amazing, some of the greatest things you've done your life were last minute plans, you should definitely do it"

"Really?" I said getting excited and turning around

"Definitely" he said before kissing me

"Oh my god, I'm gonna go call Emily!" I said jumping up "do I even still have her number, I haven't talked to her in like two years!" I said, all the emotions suddenly crashing over me as I realised that I'm going to be preforming again

"Oh my god!" I said squealing and jumping into Sebastians arms as he stood up laughing at my antics. "Ok, ok, ok, ok, I'm gonna go call her" I said running back into the apartment and taking my phone out of my pocket.

As I found her number I walked into the empty office that used to be my office, I sat down on a random dinning stood that was left in there while my phone rang her. She eventually picked up after a few rings

"Hello?" I heard her say

"Emily! It's Kadie, Kadie Kardashian"

"Kadie it's not you! Oh my god, how are you honey? I haven't seen you in forever!" She said, me and Emily were like sisters, we've traveled the world three times together during tours and spent weeks and weeks in each other's company. when I wanted to start my music career no one believed in me and I was turned down by around fifty music managers, but Emily was also a nobody and had nothing to lose so she took a chance on me. And I guess it paid off because she's now one of the most famous music managers in the world.

"I'm good, great actually"

"God it's been so long, I haven't seen you since? Your wedding? That long ago" she said laughing

"Yeah, a long time"

"Wow. Now what is the reason that I was honoured to talk with you"

"I was actually thinking, and I've decided to maybe start my music career up again, and I need my right hand woman"

"No way!" She squealed and I could hear her moving around "stop!!!"

"I'm being serious, but there's one thing"

"Yeah?"

"I want to start in nine days" I said, and there was silence for a few seconds

"Nine days?"

"Yep"

"What do you want to do in nine days?"

"Just like preform on stage at the charity festival 'fall', it's in nine days and that's the anniversary since I last preformed on stage"

"I heard about your anniversary, it's all over Instagram. Now I think it would be very hard, but I'm sure we could get what we need to get done in nine days"

"So we can do it?"

"I think so" she said slowly, I could hear the grin in her voice

"This is gonna be -" I was cut off as I had another call coming in "oh my god, Kim's calling me, Emily thank you so much, I'll call later tonight"

"Why don't you just go and enjoy your evening, I'll make some calls and get the ball moving, and I'll call you first thing in the morning"

"Alright bye, thank you" I said hanging up on Emily and answering Kim's call.

She said that they've had the baby and it was an easy labour. The baby is doing amazing and so is the surrogate. And that we can all come over whenever we're ready.

"North!, Saint!, Chicago! Everyone in the car now!" I yelled marching out of the old office

"What why?" North said sitting up from the couch that she was laying on

"Your mummy's got a surprise for you, but we need to go quick-" but I was cut off as a fur ball came sprinting into the room. Marley. The most disobedient dog in the world. He almost never listens to anyone and is just absolutely crazy. You may be thinking, why not just bring him to obedience school? We did. But he got kicked out within the first half hour for knocking over the instructor, then we tried hiring a private dog trainer, and she quit after the first lesson after Marley mistook her shoe for a squirrel and dragged her across the garden.

But his skull must be thick, very thick. Because he runs into things every few seconds. Be it cabinets, chairs, couches, beds, walls, doors and more. He is often seen running full speed and crashing into something.

He sprinted into the room, he had obviously escaped the back room, where we had put him while the kids were over and while we packed.
He ram full speed out of the room and around the room, he then crashed into a stack of boxes, toppling three of them down onto the floor, thank god they were only full of pillows and blankets. But he barely blinked after crashing into them, before he was off spiriting around the room.

"Marley!" I yelled, chasing after him. He sprinted around the island, I was hot on his tail, trying desperately to catch him before he knocks over more boxes.

Sebastian was quick to react as well. He picked up the boxes with breakables in them and quickly put them on top of counters and tables. North and Saint had stood up on the couch to get a better look, and were cheering Marley on as he sprinted around.

"Marley heel!" Sebastian yelled, trying to gain some authority over Marley, but he didn't listen. He only stopped when he ran straight into a kitchen cabinet, which gave me enough time to jump on Marley and hold him in place, Sebastian came running over with a leash and clipped it onto his collar.

"Good lord Marley" Sebastian said as he stood up, letting out a breath. Sebastian led Marley back into his room and I ran around the place to collect all of the kids stuff and get them ready. We then all went down to the car and sped to the hospital.