Yandere Crush (Pt 1)

A/N: if you came here for some really good written and heartwarming tropes that will satisfy your UNQUENCHABLE thirst....you're fucked.

I open my blue/brown/green/gray/BLOOD RED/ pink/purple orbs and drag my small and fragile body out of bed.

I start the day with a perfectly perfect messy bun and a large sweatshirt to cover my perfect body.

.

.

.

.

AGH#QBRUKWJ#WGv

SHIT THAT WAS TERRIFYING

Oh, thank god. It was just a nightmare.

Y/N jumps out of the bed and moves her small feet across her beautiful carpet.

"Excuse me?" says her sweet and confident voice.

What the FUCK. 

"Hell no," she exclaims, popping the p.

Bitch what.

Y/N moves gracefully and sits back on her lace bed.

"I got this from Costco, tf you mean?" she stutters.

I didn't even stutter.

The sleepy Y/N lays back down on her bed and caresses her stomach.

WHAT THE FUCK I WAS JUST ITCHY

Nah I'm DONE with this.

What I actually fucking did was was scratch my stomach.

And now I'm going back to sleep cause it's a goddamn Saturday.

...

And what our submissive Y/N d-

SHUT UP

.

.

.

.

.

And what our now unconscious Y/N did not know is that someone was watching her through the window.

A slim and dark-haired boy was creeping just outside of her house.

"Y/N..." he whined, clutching the collar of his shirt, "watching you sleep, causes so many emotions in me I can't even think, just you, only you. Your hair, your skin, your eyes, your whole body....it has to be mine. I'll do anything for it. Anything...."

He took a switchblade out of his pocket and rubbed his thumb over the cold tough metal.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" screamed a nearby jogger who spotted a peeping yandere while on their morning walk.

The boy flinched in surprise and turned around and attempted to smile at the jogger.

"Just cleaning my windows! Good Morning!" he beamed.

The jogger stared at him in suspicion but soon melted into a smile,

"Oh okay, Good morning!" 

and they jogged away.

The man flipped out his blade and watched as the jogger runs down the street.

"Nobody needs to know," he whispers.

.

.

.

.